whats the programme?

Larry

There was a programme on about ten years ago on normal telly that I need to find the name of, but im struggling to remember much about it..

All i can remember is it was an end of the world type drama, set in britiain. With the survivors making there way to a government fallout shelter.

Not much to go on i know, but does anyone have any ideas? think it was on BBC.

sure that would be threads, set in leeds after a nuclear explosion if i recallit right

scared the bejesus out me as a kid

sure that would be threads, set in leeds after a nuclear explosion if i recallit right

If set in Leeds, it wouldn't look any different pre and post the explosion.

threads?

although that would be nearer 20 years ago.

Nah the one i was thinking of was definately in the mid to late 90s. cheers for the help anyways

Remember one simular set in the 90's when something happened when they were on a train going through a tunnel

THE LAST TRAIN that was it...

A meteorite is due to hit Africa, and devastate the world. Some scientists know this is going to happen, and one is on her way by train to another to ride out the disaster, by freezing themselves. But her train is delayed (this is in Britain, after all) and the rock hits while the train is in a tunnel. The canister of freezing gas goes off, the whole carriage full of passengers are frozen for an unknown time. When they wake up, they don't know what has happened. Only the scientist knows what happened and the others don't believe what little she tells them, anyway. But all around them is a devastated Sheffield -- obviously many years overgrown, but they all seem to think it has been a day or two. Then some of the extras get killed by a wild dog pack and everyone starts getting serious, and decides to pull together and trek off to find other survivors. As a 'shock' episode ending, a grave, dated 2012 is shown.

Was that it??

Remember one simular set in the 90's when something happened when they were on a train going through a tunnel

THE LAST TRAIN that was it...

A meteorite is due to hit Africa, and devastate the world. Some scientists know this is going to happen, and one is on her way by train to another to ride out the disaster, by freezing themselves. But her train is delayed (this is in Britain, after all) and the rock hits while the train is in a tunnel. The canister of freezing gas goes off, the whole carriage full of passengers are frozen for an unknown time. When they wake up, they don't know what has happened. Only the scientist knows what happened and the others don't believe what little she tells them, anyway. But all around them is a devastated Sheffield -- obviously many years overgrown, but they all seem to think it has been a day or two. Then some of the extras get killed by a wild dog pack and everyone starts getting serious, and decides to pull together and trek off to find other survivors. As a 'shock' episode ending, a grave, dated 2012 is shown.

Was that it??

Aye thats the one, I had forgot thats how it had started too..brilliant, thanks for the help mate..cheers

Archived