Clum a young Robbie Fowler.

Munch

Just watched a Liverpool Man Unt game from 1994 on ESPN Classic, could not but notice the UN canny resemblance that Clum has to a young Robbie Fowler.

Is it possible clum could be a late developer ? Robbie Fowler took some time to break into the first team before he really got moving.

My question is Could Clum do the same and end up as famous as his lookalike ?:runaway:

rudi must stay
Just watched a Liverpool Man Unt game from 1994 on ESPN Classic, could not but notice the UN canny resemblance that Clum has to a young Robbie Fowler.

Is it possible clum could be a late developer ? Robbie Fowler took some time to break into the first team before he really got moving.

My question is Could Clum do the same and end up as famous as his lookalike ?:runaway:

who cares mate. He's gone, why not leave the guy alone

More like Arthur Fowler

Hes a decent player who has suffered in the past few seasons. The fans gettin on his back at every opportunity certainly hasnt helped his development.

I hope he comes back and does well.

Hes a decent player who has suffered in the past few seasons. The fans gettin on his back at every opportunity certainly hasnt helped his development.

I hope he comes back and does well.

Yes we need to give him a chance to prove himself, a decent run in the first team will finally prove if he is good enough.

rudi must stay
On loan. Chances are he'll be back :(

usually does, but for most of the summer we've been trying to sell him. so i think we'll probably have an agreement with them

Robbie Fowler took some time to break into the first team before he really got moving.

Hmmm, Fowler had 85 goals in 144 games by the time he was Elliot's age. Elliot has 10 in 80..........

:hobofish:

Ill have some of what ure on son!!!!!!! oh and

:hobofish:

what a complete idiot you are when you take the needle out your neck come back on and we will talk billy elliot .maybe callum no chance

Archived