Scotland game on Virginmedia?

vladtheexhaler

vladtheexhaler

Rumours floating about the office that this game will not be available through virginmedia. Anyone else heard anything? Sounds like nonsense to me.

If it's on Setanta (?) then Virgin media XL package (or folk who have suscribed for it) will get it. No reason why not.

Is it on Setanta btw? Not sure

It's on setanta 2 not sure if cable viewers who pay for setanta will get it, as it's generally just setanta 1 they get.

I've got Setanta via having the XL sub with Virgin.

I get Setanta 1, Setanta 2, Setanta Golf, Rangers, Celtic, Liverpool & Arsenal TV...

I believe that if you have Setanta on Freeview it is only Setant 1 that you can get.

I get Setanta 1, Setanta 2, Setanta Golf, Rangers, Celtic, Liverpool & Arsenal TV...

I believe that if you have Setanta on Freeview it is only Setant 1 that you can get.

I bow to your superior knowledge:o, if anyone does not have it go to the pub or if you are stuck in engurland like me and have no chance of watching it in the pub try http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/ or try somewhere on here http://www.justin.tv/directory/sports/soccer?kind=live&order=hot :cool:

I believe so. I only have setanta 1 and am therefore bereft. :sad:

I believe so. I only have setanta 1 and am therefore bereft. :sad:

Every cloud has a silver lining Barby! ;)

Ironically although I have the game available in my house I shall be heading to an hostelry to watch it.

Mrs B has played her "Coronation Street Joker"...

Still, everyone's a winner! :)

Nelly Terraces

If it's not on yer home telly, then just naff off down yer local boozer to watch it. If the Mrs gets uppity about that, just tell her to f ****** g do one, she can watch some reality pish on STV.

Nothings more important than football.:)

Tucker. Marriage guidance for nowt.

Nelly Terraces
My internet connection can't handle live streaming and I don't have a functioning tellybox. It's like living in the dark ages. :sad:

PUB.

Nelly Terraces
Yep, seems like I have no choice.

This is how people end up being driven to drink you know....[/QUOTE]

You say that like it's a bad thing.:rolleyes:

Get yourself down a decent watering hole, get a drink in yer paw, and shout and swear at the little men running round on the TV. Magic. Whoever invented such things was a criminal genius.:)

I have sent a convincing but totally made up news article to my hobo 'mates' telling them that the game is only available via SKY. It is however available on Virgin media according to their website.

Hook, line, and sinker so far.

My internet connection can't handle live streaming and I don't have a functioning tellybox. It's like living in the dark ages. :sad:

redm, these are quite useful, the quality is ok (if you use a half decent ariel) for what it is, but as far as I know you cant get setanta :-(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/August-Laptop-Freeview-HDTV-Receiver/dp/B0017TJG6M/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1221062417&sr=8-13

redm, these are quite useful, the quality is ok (if you use a half decent ariel) for what it is, but as far as I know you cant get setanta :-(

http://www.amazon.co.uk/August-Laptop-Freeview-HDTV-Receiver/dp/B0017TJG6M/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1221062417&sr=8-13

Thanks for that. :)

I read about those but I think I'll eventually have to resort to getting a proper telly again. I was waiting until I moved and that took about 6 months longer to organise than I expected, but its happening in the next few days so I don't really have an excuse anymore.

I think football was the one thing I missed being able to watch at home though. Everything else is a bit crap.

come round to mine :)

Professor.Arturo

Why did Setanta put this on 2?? all their customers who get it with freeview (like me) are stuufed, after all their sales push about watching the Scottish qualifiers!!!

Rapidly getting peeved with them :mad:

Why did Setanta put this on 2?? all their customers who get it with freeview (like me) are stuufed, after all their sales push about watching the Scottish qualifiers!!!

Rapidly getting peeved with them :mad:

but we are talking about a channel that shows all the spl games AS LONG AS THEY (mainly) FEATURE THE INFIRM

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived