Scotland game in Newcastle

foxy16

Anyone know if a pub will be showing it?

I think I might have to try find the game on the net if not.

Cheers

Would imagine the sports bar on westgate road (corner of grainger st) will have a couple of tv's showing it, but most on the engerlund game. Probably going to pop down there myself after work.

Would imagine the sports bar on westgate road (corner of grainger st) will have a couple of tv's showing it, but most on the engerlund game. Probably going to pop down there myself after work.

Cheers mate.

I was thinking they might show it but it doesnt say so on their website. If I cant find it on the net I will probably head there. Could be a laugh watching England get humped at the same time

Cheers mate.

I was thinking they might show it but it doesnt say so on their website. If I cant find it on the net I will probably head there. Could be a laugh watching England get humped at the same time

just had a look at their website and they are saying they are showing it. Put a bet on england to win so i don't laugh too much when they get gubbed.:)

just had a look at their website and they are saying they are showing it. Put a bet on england to win so i don't laugh too much when they get gubbed.:)

Sorry mate, I must have missed it. I will head there if I cant get it on the net.

To be honest I think they will get a result.

Archived