Job Websites

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What sort of jobs you looking for ?

I know agencies are Grade 'A' ***** but they can have their useful moments.

They all deal in contract, temp and permanent jobs these days. If you can get past their horrific fake patter I have found them fairly useful.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What sort of jobs you looking for ?

I know agencies are Grade 'A' ***** but they can have their useful moments.

They all deal in contract, temp and permanent jobs these days. If you can get past their horrific fake patter I have found them fairly useful.

I've used one in the past and it was sh*t to be honest.

Can you recommend any decent ones?

Cheers.

Hubby uses oilandgasjobsearch.com if you want something decent in the oil and gas trade. You can earn lots of filthy tax free lucre seemingly working in far away places and everyone else in the UK has to pay for it through fuel prices.

Miller Jambo 60
Anyone know of any decent job websites?

I despise the job hunting process. :sad:

Alan S1 jobs are good ive got an interview for a job on Friday.

Just download your CV and any job you fancy ,APPLY and a letter will go through with CV on your behalf.

TBH for lower paid ,jobcentreplus has loads, mostly agency ,but good for the short term.

Hubby uses oilandgasjobsearch.com if you want something decent in the oil and gas trade. You can earn lots of filthy tax free lucre seemingly working in far away places and everyone else in the UK has to pay for it through fuel prices.

I'm guessing you're home alone for weeks on end, eh? ;)

Only kidding on a serious note...

try

totaljobs generalist job site

Guest S.U.S.S.
Hubby uses getitpumped.com if you want something decent in the oil and gas trade. You can earn lots of filthy tax free lucre seemingly working in far away places and everyone else in the UK has to pay for it through fuel prices.

:eek:

I'm guessing you're home alone for weeks on end, eh? ;)

Only kidding on a serious note...

try

totaljobs generalist job site

Nope, I am with him. He works in a shore job.

:eek:

I see what you did.:)

I've used one in the past and it was sh*t to be honest.

Can you recommend any decent ones?

Cheers.

If it is Office like - Bank/Standard Life/Finance style work then there are loads. A lot get the same jobs but it is worth going to a couple as they have their different wee 'contacts' in each place.

As you say they are **** but as soon as you go in to see them and fill in the forms and all the rest of the gumph - make sure and call them every few days. If you don't annoy them they don't care. Pretty **** but seems that is the only way !!

Wouldn't take any of these are 'decent' or 'great' but they can provide a service. I wouldn't class any agency I have dealt with as decent !!

Badenoch & Clark

Hudson

Hays

Lorien

Poolia

Change CRS

Head Resourcing

Just get your CV set up nice and wander in with a copy. They will have a wee peek usually and if it is decent (They think they can get some commision from you ;) ) they will get you to do all the form filling nonsense. Take their card and call them up every few days to ensure they know you are still looking.

You probably know most of this anyway but no harm in saying it again !! Just use them to do the searching for you. Why not. :)

Archived