Surreal Experience

Shaggy2

I usually use JKB to moan about stuff but this morning I had a pleasant experience which I'd like to share.

I'm off to Amsterdam by boat for the Scotland game next year and DFDS had made an error on my itinerary. They had also charged me a booking fee for booking by phone when I had booked online. There had been a problem with my online booking at their end which I had already phoned to correct, which is where the misunderstanding came in.

Anyway, after months of dealing with companies (Banks, Car Insurance Firms and ISP providers to name but a few) and getting nothing but hassle or passed from one section to another etc. I can finally say that DFDS were a pleasure to deal with.

Within five minutes I had my itinerary corrected and the promise of a forty quid refund. I think I was a bit disappointed I never got to moan at the lass!!!

Within five minutes I had my itinerary corrected and the promise of a forty quid refund. I think I was a bit disappointed I never got to moan at the lass!!!

Pfft...some people are never satisfied.:rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr
I usually use JKB to moan about stuff but this morning I had a pleasant experience which I'd like to share.

I'm off to Amsterdam by boat for the Scotland game next year and DFDS had made an error on my itinerary. They had also charged me a booking fee for booking by phone when I had booked online. There had been a problem with my online booking at their end which I had already phoned to correct, which is where the misunderstanding came in.

Anyway, after months of dealing with companies (Banks, Car Insurance Firms and ISP providers to name but a few) and getting nothing but hassle or passed from one section to another etc. I can finally say that DFDS were a pleasure to deal with.

They'll have the ?40 back off you on the boat, friggin expensive! Take a carry-out and a pile of steak bakes to eat.

:eek:

jack D and coke

There's nearly 40 of us going from Musselburgh mate. You sailing from Newcastle?

There's almost nothing worse than making that call, ready to rant and rave at some poor hapless unfortunate at the other end of the phone only to find that they are both courteous and efficient!!!

Grrrr!

It says a lot about the standards we've come to expect that you feel it necessary to tell everyone you know when you've received basic good service!

Archived