Coupons for Wed.

deejpee

Any particular countrys anyone fancys for the internationals tomorrow? I just had a couple of wee bets considering iv not been that lucky recently..

?2 on

Scotland

Rep Of Ireland

Northern Ireland

France

Greece

Portugal

Sweden

returns ?213.

?5 on

Croatia

Scotland

Rep Of Ireland

Russia

Germany

Holland

returns ?154.

Also pushed the boat out and stuck a pound on Olic 3-0 scorecast

Any particular countrys anyone fancys for the internationals tomorrow? I just had a couple of wee bets considering iv not been that lucky recently..

?2 on

Scotland

Rep Of Ireland

Northern Ireland

France

Greece

Portugal

Sweden

returns ?213.

?5 on

Croatia

Scotland

Rep Of Ireland

Russia

Germany

Holland

returns ?154.

Also pushed the boat out and stuck a pound on Olic 3-0 scorecast

Still dont think any coupon will beat my accumulator win from 31st October last year 10 games ?4 bet even took Hearts to beat celtic on it at 11/2 my return was ?17,963.83p - couldnt sleep all night after it and got extremely Peshed!!!

Still dont think any coupon will beat my accumulator win from 31st October last year 10 games ?4 bet even took Hearts to beat celtic on it at 11/2 my return was ?17,963.83p - couldnt sleep all night after it and got extremely Peshed!!!

Thats mental!! Did you go to the bookies first thing in the morning? Take it you had to wait 24 hours for the money? I only dream of getting my 2 from each section up :rolleyes:

Thats mental!! Did you go to the bookies first thing in the morning? Take it you had to wait 24 hours for the money? I only dream of getting my 2 from each section up :rolleyes:

if you read any of my previous posts on here from last year you will see....Bookies were shut by the time the games finished, I had 9 games up and was waiting on Bolton V's Man City in the carling cup it was 0 - 0 with 5 mins to go i was bricking it on my knees beggin man city to score sweating...I couldnt watch then my old man shouted through to me penalty for Man city 89th Minute...they scored....then the ref added 5 mins stoppage time, the 5 mins were like 5 hours buddy, bolton even hit the bar and the post...but man city held out and won....and the really really strange thing is, something in my head told me to go and buy a carryout just incase it come up and I did earlier that evening....cant see it happening to me but hey it was a fantastic feeling.....went to the bookies next day for them opening and they didnt have that kind of money in the shop so I had to come back later in the day around 5 when it was dark after the horse racing finished , they gave me ?7,963.83p cash and a 10K cheque...last xmas was the best ever.....never blew it either invested in a wee business for myself , all for a ?4 bet mental indeed other kickbackers remember this and hey I wish it could happen every week but hey it's a lot harder than you think indeed, I've had a couple of wee shouts since but nothing like last october, good luck to you on wed! When I first looked at the slip and looked at the amount back I laughed and said haha nae chance but never say never it DID happen 31st Oct 2007 and puttin all that dough on the table was like heaven

Some brave folks backing Scotland.

I've not had a look yet but got lucky on Saturday with Lithuania (surely best bet this season) and Millwall...

Will have a gander at the fixtures at lunch.

Will do a dodgy double and I think Hungary @ 6's looks tempting away to sweden who drew against Albania at the weekend. Hungary got a draw against denmark... could they be todays Lithuania?? Think I'll put a few (?3) on them and Croatia... who are undefeated at home for a while...

return ?49

and I'll chuck ?7 on portugal, Italy, turkey and czech for a ?32 return.

if you read any of my previous posts on here from last year you will see....Bookies were shut by the time the games finished, I had 9 games up and was waiting on Bolton V's Man City in the carling cup it was 0 - 0 with 5 mins to go i was bricking it on my knees beggin man city to score sweating...I couldnt watch then my old man shouted through to me penalty for Man city 89th Minute...they scored....then the ref added 5 mins stoppage time, the 5 mins were like 5 hours buddy, bolton even hit the bar and the post...but man city held out and won....and the really really strange thing is, something in my head told me to go and buy a carryout just incase it come up and I did earlier that evening....cant see it happening to me but hey it was a fantastic feeling.....went to the bookies next day for them opening and they didnt have that kind of money in the shop so I had to come back later in the day around 5 when it was dark after the horse racing finished , they gave me ?7,963.83p cash and a 10K cheque...last xmas was the best ever.....never blew it either invested in a wee business for myself , all for a ?4 bet mental indeed other kickbackers remember this and hey I wish it could happen every week but hey it's a lot harder than you think indeed, I've had a couple of wee shouts since but nothing like last october, good luck to you on wed! When I first looked at the slip and looked at the amount back I laughed and said haha nae chance but never say never it DID happen 31st Oct 2007 and puttin all that dough on the table was like heaven

Thats class, the first ever bet i ever made at the bookies was a 10 team accumulator about 7 years ago, I reckon it was worth aqbout 3grand..and was only one goal in one game away from winning. So even though it never came in, too get that close made it seem like it was easy to win, so ive been addicted ever since. And skint..lol

the czechs and Holland are paying just under 3/1 tonoght so that might be worth 20 quid. if you can find anohter team to go with that you coul bring the satke down to a tenner

Good effort mate! Hadn't heard about that. At the 02/04/06 game my wee bro had a fiver on Hearts 3-0 with Hartley first scorer at 110/1. Talk about mixed emotions when we were given the penalty on 87 mins. That was torture for him....can't even imagine the state you must have been in watching the Man City game!!

Maybe you should dramatise it a bit more :rolleyes:

Ginger God Is Back

Anybody who sticks Scotland in a line tonight needs their napper examined...

However..I will eat my hat if they win.....:eek:

Maybe you should dramatise it a bit more :rolleyes:

Because winning ?17k from a ?4 accy is an everyday occurance right enough.

How dare he look back on it fondly.

Good effort mate! Hadn't heard about that. At the 02/04/06 game my wee bro had a fiver on Hearts 3-0 with Hartley first scorer at 110/1. Talk about mixed emotions when we were given the penalty on 87 mins. That was torture for him....can't even imagine the state you must have been in watching the Man City game!!

My old man had the exact same bet!! ?50 on it, He still goes on about it today.

Brilliant! I never read that last year, not been as much of a full time kickbacker as i am now.. However i did mention it today in work (a few guys in work use kickback) and they all couldnt believe i'd never heard about your win.. Anyway a belated well done. Always nice to hear someone giving the bookies a skelping. Perfect aswell with it being so close to xmas!

That'll be me putting on some mad accumulators this weekend now :rolleyes:

For all of us with money on Russia, it's 1-1 with less than 20 minutes to go. :sad:

Just as I posted this, Russia went 2-1 up, so my coupon's still alive and breathing!

Gone for an ambitious sevenfold.

?5 on for ?240 odds.

Finland V Germany Germany to Win @ 4/7

Turkey V Belgium Turkey to win @ 4/7

Sweden V Hungary Sweden to win @ 1/2

Iceland V Scotland Scotland to Win @ 7/5

Lithuania V Austria Lithuania to win @ 6/4

Macedonia V Holland Holland to Win @ 4/7

France V Serbia France to win @ 4/7

awe thats brillaint! you dream of moments like that eh! closest ive got to that was a ?3 acc 4-5 year ago before it was electronic coupons. put it on at 5.30pm and never noticed that Galatassary away was a 5pm kick off till i got home. anyway it came in and went to bookies to pick up my 120 and the boy counts out 374. he's included the galatassary game which shouldve been void. never left a shop so fast in my life and never been back!

Literally doing cartwheels down the road

No goals in the Faroes v Romania match in the first half lost me my first tenner.

Switzerland and Germany lost me my second.

So gone for France and Portugal in an attempt to win half of it back.

Just need Portugal to close it out.

Don't know why I've gone back to doing accy's when I never win them.

No goals in the Faroes v Romania match in the first half lost me my first tenner.

Switzerland and Germany lost me my second.

So gone for France and Portugal in an attempt to win half of it back.

Just need Portugal to close it out.

Don't know why I've gone back to doing accy's when I never win them.

Portugal p***ed away at least two good chances at 1-0. Penises :mad:

Archived