Eggert Sent Off ?

londonjambo

Noticed on Futbol 24 that a Jonsson was sent off for Iceland U-21's tonight. Am I right to assume that that will be our Eggert ? If so, does it have any domestic ramifications ??

GC

alwaysthereinspirit
Noticed on Futbol 24 that a Jonsson was sent off for Iceland U-21's tonight. Am I right to assume that that will be our Eggert ? If so, does it have any domestic ramifications ??

GC

No ramifications other than Scottish refs will now know he's a trouble maker.

He might as well be Lithuanian now.

it looks as if the sending off led to a penalty for slovakia so last man maybe?

is there a Jonsson who plays in defence for them?

just part of the on going problem we have had the past few years on bookings etc...hopefully it is getting addressed now after months of nonsense.

StrikersInstinct

It was Eggert Jonsson who got sent off. I went to the game (I am Icelandic) and Eggert played in central defence and looked very comfortable. He handled the ball on the line just before h-t and was deservedly sent off. He played as a center half through out his youth career and I think he was playing as a center half when Hearts picked him up.

It was Eggert Jonsson who got sent off. I went to the game (I am Icelandic) and Eggert played in central defence and looked very comfortable. He handled the ball on the line just before h-t and was deservedly sent off. He played as a center half through out his youth career and I think he was playing as a center half when Hearts picked him up.

So we were playing another centre half in midfield all this time, but somehow Vlad made sure that nobody noticed!!!!!!

VLAD OUT!!!!!

So we were playing another centre half in midfield all this time, but somehow Vlad made sure that nobody noticed!!!!!!

VLAD OUT!!!!!

I had noticed, probably because Eggert was also played there on accasion for our under 19 and reserve sides.

You may have spotted this though - our manager thinks it's a great idea to change players positions if he thinks they're better suited to another role such as Eggert now being played at right back. Following your logic does this mean that you also want Csaba out?

I had noticed, probably because Eggert was also played there on accasion for our under 19 and reserve sides.

You may have spotted this though - our manager thinks it's a great idea to change players positions if he thinks they're better suited to another role such as Eggert now being played at right back. Following your logic does this mean that you also want Csaba out?

But can't you see, that's now 4 DIFFERENT centre halfs he's played in central midfield!??!

His perennial obsession with playing defenders in creative roles outwith their own ability is destroying the club from the inside out. We must put a stop to this!

VLAD OUT! SHABBA OUT!! EGGERT OUT!!!

:sad:

Archived