Score for Saturday

Munch

:unsure:

Okay, THAT was spooky. Did I jump threads or did someone do some superswift editing there?

Editing. I was confused, too. Hovered over the thread, clicked on it, and by the time I was in it was score predictions!

:eek:

Having just looked at the link, surely Zal's brother would have the same surname, or have we got a Larry Kingson/Kingston thing going on?

Yogi always gets his players right up for games against us so it will be interesting to see what happens!! I would take a messy 1-0 but have a sneaky feling they might just sneak a draw!!

Ask me again on sat and i will prob tell you 3-0 hearts!!

We could get turned over here. I don't believe Falkirk are as bad a side as their league position suggests and are due a point or three. :sad:

Editing. I was confused, too. Hovered over the thread, clicked on it, and by the time I was in it was score predictions!

Having just looked at the link, surely Zal's brother would have the same surname, or have we got a Larry Kingson/Kingston thing going on?

Maybe there are no Jambos floating around at Remax Leith to help with such things. These names probably don't roll off the tongue quite so easily for those uncultured, yob lochender types....

Do we even know if Zaliukas does have a brother?

WAIT.

I think I might just have realised why this thread changed in the way that it did....

:laugh:

:unsure:

Okay, THAT was spooky. Did I jump threads or did someone do some superswift editing there?

Sorry i tried the link and it would not work so panic set in and a quickly changed the thread, i called Leith remax and they told me it is Big Zals younger brother, i was questioning the spelling of his name, the guy said sorry as they have in fact screwed up the way his name has been spelled, anyway I'm still not convinced it is in fact Zals brother as they have been known to tell a few porkies in that place.

Thanks for putting the right link up.

I Spoke to John Kennedy he owns the office he says it is the Hearts players younger brother, and he thinks they have got the spelling wrong.

The link i put up would not work so i quickly edited it to not waste peoples time, i was going to re post with the correct link, sorry for the confusion mate.

a tight 1-0 victory will do for me

agree with that. as long as we get 3 points and the hobos get beat.

Falkirk 0 - 2 Heart of Midlothian (Mole, Stewart):)

:( I'll miss the game on Saturday due to taking part in the First Monster Loch Ness Duathlon...................120km run/cycle around Loch Ness :eek:

Archived