Adrian Mrowiec

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

Firstly congrats to the guy for the birth of his daughter yesterday.

Have to say I'm impressed with his attitude

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1387728,00.html

"I would have liked to have been home for the birth but we have an important game on Saturday and although I don't know what the manager's plans are for Falkirk, I felt I had to stay here as this is my work."

Good to also see that he doesn't like the Holy Ghoallie

"I know how well Artur Boruc has done and Lukasz Zaluska at Dundee United, too. I know them but they are not people I would call my friends."

"I know how well Artur Boruc has done and Lukasz Zaluska at Dundee United, too. I know them but they are not people I would call my friends."

:rofl:

quite!

I would be interested to see this lad play, I seem to remember him playing well in the Kaunas v Rangers game?

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1387728,00.html

"I would have liked to have been home for the birth but my birds a sour faced biatch and I have a nice hotel which I can pump mingers in too my hearts content, I'm a footballer, I felt I had to stay here as this is my work."

"I know how well Artur Boruc has done and Lukasz Zaluska at Dundee United, too. I know them but they are coks."

I've edited it with the honest version.

tommythejambo

"I would have liked to have been home for the birth but we have an important game on Saturday and although I don't know what the manager's plans are for Falkirk, I felt I had to stay here as this is my work."

Cult hero material...?

Time will tell.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
And whats Lukasz Zaluska done exactly that you feel the need to call him a Koc?

he shot a puffin with a potato gun.

And whats Lukasz Zaluska done exactly that you feel the need to call him a Koc?

HE TK URRR JOBS!!!!

Non-South Park fans won't get this one.

Commander Harris
what episode is that from.

"goobacks". season 8 ep 6.

sorry for the :mw_offtopic: interjection folks. :)

scott herbertson
His goals to games ratio (if correct here) implies that he may not be afraid to have a go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Mrowiec

Congrats to the guy on having his kid arrive safe and sound.

My polish isn't great but it looks as if he doesn't score at all

http://www.90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=3687

he looks a bit like Bednar

My polish isn't great but it looks as if he doesn't score at all

http://www.90minut.pl/kariera.php?id=3687

he looks a bit like Bednar

Well as far as I can see he has scored 1 for FBK Kaunas this season out of 8 starts and 6 sub appearances (a total of 751 minutes on the park). I think he might be useful for set pieces due to his height.

I may be wrong but I don't think he meant that he didn't like the Holy Goalie. I thought he was saying that although he knew him it was probably rather as an acquaintance than a close friend.

The People's Chimp
I may be wrong but I don't think he meant that he didn't like the Holy Goalie. I thought he was saying that although he knew him it was probably rather as an acquaintance than a close friend.

Planning on raining on any more parades today? It's just there's a graduation ceremony on in town and you could maybe go and let the english students know they'll be looking at jobs in burger king for the next wee while.

thanks.

Planning on raining on any more parades today? It's just there's a graduation ceremony on in town and you could maybe go and let the english students know they'll be looking at jobs in burger king for the next wee while.

thanks.

:107years::107years:

:rofl:

quite!

I would be interested to see this lad play, I seem to remember him playing well in the Kaunas v Rangers game?

I'm afraid I don't remember him at all. However, if he gets picked he deserves a chance to show he can add something.

thanks.

I pointed out the possibility of a misinterpretation and if you think that is raining on a parade you are a sad sad individual.

Have you been knocked back or something? No wonder!

thanks.

Everyone knows you can't get a job in Burger King if you speak English.

thanks.

Ouch.

Very ouch.

:(

Well as far as I can see he has scored 1 for FBK Kaunas this season.

Comparable to other scorers in that league - Beniusis for example scored 9 in 8 starts before he came to us or something - I'm not sure that tells us much

Comparable to other scorers in that league - Beniusis for example scored 9 in 8 starts before he came to us or something - I'm not sure that tells us much

Is that the same guy who played one game, chucked in at the deep end having not properly trained wi his team mates under a competent manager?

He was given NO chance.

Give it a fckin rest, seriously man you need to stop lookin for negatives in everything Hearts. Enjoy. :)

Maybe it is opposites. Beniusis had a great scoring record in Lithuania and was pish. Mrowiec has a psih scoring record and could be great.:cool:

Is that the same guy who played one game, chucked in at the deep end having not properly trained wi his team mates under a competent manager?

He was given NO chance.

Give it a fckin rest, seriously man you need to stop lookin for negatives in everything Hearts. Enjoy. :)

3 of your 5 lines were negative

I agree - he should never have been parachuted into the team straightaway. Eureka - you've just hit upon one of the main problems at the club over the past 2 years. Players in the team without merit.

Is that too negative, or am I being positive because I am agreeing with you? :sad:

Anyone seen this chap in training? Does he look any good?

I wonder if we might see this guy at left back before we see him in midfield? He has principally been a defender in this time I think - although I dont think he was good enough to get a place in the defence at Kaunas hence his move to midfield.

rudi must stay

Velicka was top scorer in that league, he did alright here

Velicka was top scorer in that league, he did alright here

Actually - I think his record wasnt as good as Beni's before their respective arrivals at Hearts

But then, Vlad sold Velicka as soon as he got going....even in positives there are negatives ;)

Archived