Saturdays Referee

Deevers

None other than Larry Kingston's pal Steve Conroy.

Never rated the guy and in the matches I've seen him handle involving us, he's alawys seemed over willing to flash the cards at our players.

Jambof3tornado

These threads are beginning to amuse me because without a ref we cant play the game and we never seem happy with who has been appointed!!

For me there are no stand out decent refs anymore so the only time I am disappointed is when I see brines name next to our match!!!(and thats coz he is a something that sounds like hunt!!):rolleyes:

Guest jambomickey
These threads are beginning to amuse me because without a ref we cant play the game and we never seem happy with who has been appointed!!

For me there are no stand out decent refs anymore so the only time I am disappointed is when I see brines name next to our match!!!(and thats coz he is a something that sounds like hunt!!):rolleyes:

agree with you mate! we're starting to sound like paranoid sellick fans

agree with you mate! we're starting to sound like paranoid sellick fans

Not paranoid mate, but old enough to know that the who we get in the middle does seem to make a difference to the results we get. Or maybe I was just imagining some of the injustices thrown our way over the past few years.

Personally, I am always more than a Little twitchy when I see that we have a member of the Lanarkshire/Glasgow mafia officiating at any of our games away from home - we never seem to get the rub of the green from them.

There are excellent officials out there - I rate Charlie Thomson and Calum Murray highly - but for every good official there are those others who seem to be playing to another agenda completely.

Nucky Thompson
Not paranoid mate, but old enough to know that the who we get in the middle does seem to make a difference to the results we get. Or maybe I was just imagining some of the injustices thrown our way over the past few years.

Personally, I am always more than a Little twitchy when I see that we have a member of the Lanarkshire/Glasgow mafia officiating at any of our games away from home - we never seem to get the rub of the green from them.

There are excellent officials out there - I rate Charlie Thomson and Calum Murray highly - but for every good official there are those others who seem to be playing to another agenda completely.

There wasn't an injustice with Conroy, Larry tried to play the racist card not knowing that Conroy was married to a black woman:rolleyes:

There wasn't an injustice with Conroy, Larry tried to play the racist card not knowing that Conroy was married to a black woman:rolleyes:

Not saying there was - however in that match Conroy double yellow carded Kingston and ignored a number of similar tackles from Aberdeen players during the match. No problem with deserved punishments - only with double standards. Kingstons behaviour after being red carded left a lot to be desired that afternoon.

Not saying there was - however in that match Conroy double yellow carded Kingston and ignored a number of similar tackles from Aberdeen players during the match. No problem with deserved punishments - only with double standards. Kingstons behaviour after being red carded left a lot to be desired that afternoon.

Kingston got one of his cards for dissent didn't he?

He was out of control in that game and fully deserved to be sent off.

But what are the chances of his accusations on the referees tendencies being answered with the choice of wife?! There can't be too many other referees in Scotland which would have been a worse choice to make that accusation towards!

I fully agree.

I used to think that Dougal was a decent/fair ref but after his performance at greyskull where he couldn't wait to send off Miko he's sadly no better than the rest.

Brines along with hobo McDonald are head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to incompetance

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

it doesnt matter what scottish referee we get theyre still all out against us

Archived