International Duty

Jambo Martin

How many players do we have away including the 21`s?

I think Casba might change the team on Saturday because when players return from playing for their country they seem to be tired/jaded more so after 2 rounds of matches.

How many players do we have away including the 21`s?

I think Casba might change the team on Saturday because when players return from playing for their country they seem to be tired/jaded more so after 2 rounds of matches.

The main problem will be the lack of time he has had to work with them before Saturday's game so I guess he'll go with a team similar to previous weeks to minimise confusion.

We_are_the_Hearts

Zaliukas, Berra and Stewart have had no game time. Miko will probably be sub anyway. Only really affects Kingston, Wallace and Obua. Do Ghana and Uganda have midweek games?

Seymour M Hersh
The main problem will be the lack of time he has had to work with them before Saturday's game so I guess he'll go with a team similar to previous weeks to minimise confusion.

What about the lack of time club managers have to work with players returning from International duty? Also what chance do players have to recover from knocks arriving back.

I fail to understand that, if feefa are so keen on playing two games in a row, why can't they be the first Wednesday then Saturday to give players and clubs a week on their return.

Zaliukas, Berra and Stewart have had no game time. Miko will probably be sub anyway. Only really affects Kingston, Wallace and Obua. Do Ghana and Uganda have midweek games?

and jonsson also as i think he will play for their under-21s tonight

We_are_the_Hearts
and jonsson also as i think he will play for their under-21s tonight

Should be no problem for U21 laddies. Jonsson especially seems really fit.

Archived