St Johnstone game today

Jambo Ell

alwaysthereinspirit
Does anyone know the score/line ups etc for the closed door game v Saints today?

It's a secret. That's why it was behind closed doors.;)

Yeah ended 1-1, Im on a course at Tynie/Riccarton so get to meet the players and manager if their about, got to watch the closed door game from the robbo sweet...Nade was subbed at half time for being Gash and Makela I think(****in pillars) got the equiliser for us.

Yeah ended 1-1, Im on a course at Tynie/Riccarton so get to meet the players and manager if their about, got to watch the closed door game from the robbo sweet...Nade was subbed at half time for being Gash and Makela I think(****in pillars) got the equiliser for us.

Let's hope the course doesn't involve writing in English.

The Future's Maroon

Ahh, the good old spelling and grammar police....don't you just love them!!

Let's hope the course doesn't involve writing in English.

I come on kickback and dont bother posting most of the time due to arsehole's like you nitpicking, clearly nothing better to do than pick out a few spelling errors.. go you.

The new keeper played (got subbed off with an injury)

Nade and Mole were upfront first half, both came off at halftime, Ruben was captian, Driver also played and a few others who I've prolly missed.

I come on kickback and dont bother posting most of the time due to arsehole's like you nitpicking, clearly nothing better to do than pick out a few spelling errors.. go you.

The new keeper played (got subbed off with an injury)

Nade and Mole were upfront first half, both came off at halftime, Ruben was captian, Driver also played and a few others who I've prolly missed.

mcgowan, rapnik or brown play? heard they are all good players and would be good to see them play this season.

Archived