Kickback Football Work Team

heartsjosh

I'm playing for my brothers work team tomorrow (Aegon i think) and we are playing jambos kickback. Just wondering who on here plays for them and i hhear you boys have won all your games, very impressive. Although last team i played for this team were dreadful so not sure how good the standard of teams actually are. Anyway look forward to seeing you boys on the pitch.

P.S i'll be the small one who looks 16 and possibly with a headband ;)

I'm playing for my brothers work team tomorrow (Aegon i think) and we are playing jambos kickback. Just wondering who on here plays for them and i hhear you boys have won all your games, very impressive. Although last team i played for this team were dreadful so not sure how good the standard of teams actually are. Anyway look forward to seeing you boys on the pitch.

Looking like that you'll need a better ref than Brian Latto to protect you! Some folks on here are vicious!

To be fair its between him and the semi-gay wee school boy that kept refereeing us last year. The really meek looking dude who looked scared all the time. Dunno his name.

Doesn't that make you a ringer then?

if you don't work for aegon, how can you play for them?

JKB walkover! :P

To be fair its between him and the semi-gay wee school boy that kept refereeing us last year. The really meek looking dude who looked scared all the time. Dunno his name.

That is probably his nephew then, refereed us once and cut the game short by 10 mins.

Obviously learnt the fine art of refereeing from his uncle.

I'll be on the sidelines, shouting like a daftie for 90 minutes...It will be a good game,Aegon need to win to qualify for the cup stages.JKB have already qualified but are keen to keep our 100% record intact.

Supersub will not be going on tomorrow night:)

Where do you play Josh?

PS...Latto is a nightmare as a ref, seen him once demand respect from a team,then shout "Hey,Baldy C'mere" at a player who commited a foul :eek:

PS...Latto is a nightmare as a ref, seen him once demand respect from a team,then shout "Hey,Baldy C'mere" at a player who commited a foul :eek:

Can ye imagine him doing an old firm game?

Can ye imagine him doing an old firm game?

I actually laughed out loud when i read that....

PS...Game is at Peffermill with a 6.30 sharp kick off...all welcome.

PPS...The trials for next years charity game V Hibs are soon for anyone interested (Josh,if you are any good i'll poach you tomorrow;))

eddie fenwick
I'll be on the sidelines, shouting like a daftie for 90 minutes...It will be a good game,Aegon need to win to qualify for the cup stages.JKB have already qualified but are keen to keep our 100% record intact.

Where do you play Josh?

was it mike;)

Where do you play Josh?

Well i'm actually on my pals account my name is Kyle.

To be honest id ont really have a position depending on how many players we have probable will play right mid or possibly left mid or right back. I'm a bit of a John O'Shea if you will.

Looking forward to this game aswell hoping to put some faces to names on jkb too.

i'll be the small one who looks 16 and possibly with a headband ;)

Miko, is that you?

tommythejambo
Well i'm actually on my pals account my name is Kyle.

To be honest id ont really have a position depending on how many players we have probable will play right mid or possibly left mid or right back. I'm a bit of a John O'Shea if you will.

Looking forward to this game aswell hoping to put some faces to names on jkb too.

Jack of all trades...Master of none then.

:P

basher the jambo
you got pumped i hear

*snigger*

Lost 2-1 getting pumped i guess we did :rolleyes:. Didnt stop us winning the league tho. Hope we get to play them with a decent ref next time.

basher...dry ur eyes mate..it was offside...................LOL

sorry mate, have to say, that goal should have defintely stood!! :) im sure the aegon guys will agree.

Sorry what one are you talkng about?

I was preoccupied trying to win penalties and what not ;)

You did miss a lot of chances but we were happy with our win :)

Josh, hope you manage to wriggle through to the Quarter Finals as we will be waiting for you in the draw..:) Im sure the result will be in our favour next time.

More like Tom Daley than Miko...;)

Predicted a good game and got a good game in my opinion.Would relish a rematch at any stage,preferably with something at stake!!

Thought you were a skilful player Kyle, you had a decent midfielder as well.

How was your guy who 'trapped' the ball in his Dennis Laws?? looked sore:eek:

Any of our guys catch your eye?

was it you who won the pen and had that daft smile on your face after it!!!!

Noted ;)

was it you who won the pen and had that daft smile on your face after it!!!!

Noted ;)

When I read this' date=' I thought...'You don't wanna annoy Simmy'

Then I read this one...

Na he was the number 16 who tryed to win the second pen after it diving in the last 10 mins.
:eek::eek::eek:

Go gettim Basher...:D

Only kiddin' ye, Josh :D

When I read this, I thought...'You don't wanna annoy Simmy'

Then I read this one...:eek::eek::eek:

Go gettim Basher...:D

Only kiddin' ye, Josh :D

Aye he was the one whop fell over my leg to try and win the pen in the last ten. Thats also noted!!!! I love this game

More like Tom Daley than Miko...;)

Predicted a good game and got a good game in my opinion.Would relish a rematch at any stage,preferably with something at stake!!

Thought you were a skilful player Kyle, you had a decent midfielder as well.

How was your guy who 'trapped' the ball in his Dennis Laws?? looked sore:eek:

Any of our guys catch your eye?

Thats awfully kind of you

Think i played better 2nd half than first got into a bit more.

Yeh that boy was alright don't really know him but seemed fine to get it out while going for a shower so must fo been okay.

Don't think you had any particular standouts except maybe the boy at the back with long hair and possible the oriental guy who came on 2nd half, i also would't say you had any bad players either.

Nah jambosimmy that wasn's me i was the one who should've won a 2nd pen ;)

I do think it was a pen just kicked the ball too far away and was never getting it.

Was a decent game hope we do get you again and i'll be scoring next time.

Yeh that boy was alright don't really know him but seemed fine to get it out while going for a shower so must fo been okay.

Don't think you had any particular standouts except maybe the boy at the back with long hair and possible the oriental guy who came on 2nd half, i also would't say you had any bad players either.

I do think it was a pen just kicked the ball too far away and was never getting it.

what a spot;)

obviously the boy knows talent when he sees it!!!

what a spot;)

I think for all our 'tinkering' it proved that our midfield functions better with Basher AND Oli to supplement each other!!;)

what a spot;)

Oli, the guy defo knows a player when he sees em eh

Oli, the guy defo knows a player when he sees em eh

Just thought id say well done again Brian, you played absolutely marvellous....:D:107years:

Archived