women and shopping

david mcgee

I went to the chemist today to collect a prescription, as i drew up outside i could see the shop was empty so i abandoned the car on the double yellows.

As i was about to go inside a women appeared from knowhere and snuck infront of me.

She asks for some flu remedy for ?4.99.

Youve guessed it, not a bolt in cash and then she starts shuffling through her handbag looking for her purse. Eventually brings out a card, puts it in the machine and types out the wrong number, then starts shuffeling through various other bits of plastic.

How my car has not been towed away by now is a miracle.

Supermarkets are worse.

Five minutes waiting in a queue and when they get to the front they havent even bothered looking their purse out let alone their cards.

Ive added up the price of my shopping , looked out the exact cash and i am ready to bolt.

Meanwhile in the next queue.

" i know its here somewhere "

" i cant find my loyalty card"

" can i have the tokens for school computers"

" ive brought my own bags"

" can you sub total that"

" ive forgot the bog roll, hold on a second"

Absolute farce, no wonder a man would sooner paint the entire house than go shopping with them.

And as for getting on a bus don't start me...

What lack of sense would you need to get on a bus, ask how much it is and THEN start to rifle through your bag looking for your money.....

Incredible..

A lassie I know was late to meet me one Sunday. She said sorry, but the park (Holyrood) was shut today. I replied "it's always shut on a Sunday" her perfect reply was "no it's not, it was open yesterday!"

I P Knightley
A lassie I know was late to meet me one Sunday. She said sorry, but the park (Holyrood) was shut today. I replied "it's always shut on a Sunday" her perfect reply was "no it's not, it was open yesterday!"

You want one like that. Tell her that every hole's the right hole.

You want one like that. Tell her that every hole's the right hole.

FFS, hold on while I clean my lunch off my desk!!!!!

I went to the chemist today to collect a prescription, as i drew up outside i could see the shop was empty so i abandoned the car on the double yellows.

As i was about to go inside a women appeared from knowhere and snuck infront of me.

She asks for some flu remedy for ?4.99.

Youve guessed it, not a bolt in cash and then she starts shuffling through her handbag looking for her purse. Eventually brings out a card, puts it in the machine and types out the wrong number, then starts shuffeling through various other bits of plastic.

How my car has not been towed away by now is a miracle.

Supermarkets are worse.

Five minutes waiting in a queue and when they get to the front they havent even bothered looking their purse out let alone their cards.

Ive added up the price of my shopping , looked out the exact cash and i am ready to bolt.

Meanwhile in the next queue.

" i know its here somewhere "

" i cant find my loyalty card"

" can i have the tokens for school computers"

" ive brought my own bags"

" can you sub total that"

" ive forgot the bog roll, hold on a second"

Absolute farce, no wonder a man would sooner paint the entire house than go shopping with them.

That.....my friend has made my day :rofl:

Miller Jambo 60
That.....my friend has made my day :rofl:

Now that East Craigs has no supermarket, we have the Scotmid at Barnton.

You have to laugh at the penny pinching snobs down there.

Am i due you a penny son, no its 2 pence dear.

No wonder the tight sods have big houses.

And thanks to the local council for our new supermarket AYE RIGHT.

Houses going up soon.

Archived