Channel Five Listings

Tom Heaney

Baseball Channel Five Wed Night/Thursday Morning 1.25am

Im after a wee favour folks. On Sky TV listings and on the Channel 5 website it does not say who the game is between but I seem to remember looking at Virgin Medias guide before and it used to show what the featured game was. Could anyone PLEASE check for me...OK Pretty Please

Baseball Channel Five Wed Night/Thursday Morning 1.25am

Im after a wee favour folks. On Sky TV listings and on the Channel 5 website it does not say who the game is between but I seem to remember looking at Virgin Medias guide before and it used to show what the featured game was. Could anyone PLEASE check for me...OK Pretty Please

I take it this for the baseball? IIRC they have stopped putting up what the game is in case they dont/cant show it.

Judging by the time and looking at MLB schedules, it is most likely going to be the Cubs vs Cards. But Five usually have a timed delay game on Wednesday which would probably make it the Rays vs Red Sox.

If this isnt what you are asking, disregard this post completely!:P

Thanks CC it is delayed to some extent. The game probably starts at 12.05am our time if its on the East Coast in the States. I have a sneaking suspicion its gonna the the Red Sox v Tampa as thats the ESPN game over there on Wed night and often thats the feed they take

I take it this for the baseball? IIRC they have stopped putting up what the game is in case they dont/cant show it.

Judging by the time and looking at MLB schedules, it is most likely going to be the Cubs vs Cards. But Five usually have a timed delay game on Wednesday which would probably make it the Rays vs Red Sox.

If this isnt what you are asking, disregard this post completely!:P

Cheers mate, Great minds think alike.....Fools seldom differ ;)

Aye CC it is delayed to some extent. The game probably starts at 12.05am our time if its on the East Coast in the States. I have a sneaking suspicion its gonna the the Red Sox v Tampa as thats the ESPN game over there on Wed night and often thats the feed they take

I see. If you don't know the score it's as good as though. :)

I see. If you don't know the score it's as good as though. :)

Dont think I wanna be staying up on Wed night also as I'll already be up for the Sox game tonite so I think its gonna be the old Sky+ set for the game, avoid the internet first thing Thursday, get the boys off to day care and hope its The Sox game

Thanks for your help guys

Archived