McCulloch Retires from International Football

Cigaro

Seymour M Hersh

If it hadn't been deemed worthy of an "exclusive" tag the ****** would anyone have noticed? Also had he still been at Wigan would the ****** have bothered to have the "World exclusive"?:rolleyes:

Chad Sexington

He's crap anyway.

One good goal against Ukraine and nothing else. He wont be missed.

The problems will start if his hun mates start following suit in sympathy.

If that happens, Burley will be on borrowed time.

He really needs a win on Wednesday.

If it hadn't been deemed worthy of an "exclusive" tag the ****** would anyone have noticed? Also had he still been at Wigan would the ****** have bothered to have the "World exclusive"?:rolleyes:

Didnt even notice it this morning.

Although it may have been the Sun I read. It was early and I was at work:p

Either way, all he brings to Scotland (and the Huns FWIS) is a dirty edge. Always leading with the arm, and watching the man instead of the ball.

He's crap anyway.

One good goal against Ukraine and nothing else. He wont be missed.

The problems will start if his hun mates start following suit in sympathy.

If that happens, Burley will be on borrowed time.

He really needs a win on Wednesday.

In all seriousness, what Hun players would be THAT big a loss to the national team...?

Just mentioned by Donkey on Talk107. Cant find a link.

If true though, I cant say its any great loss.

When did he start playing international football? :rolleyes: He's useless.

In all seriousness, what Hun players would be THAT big a loss to the national team...?

Ferguson, and Boyd if he actually got a game. On the plus side though, no Miller & Dailly.

Not read the record today, what was the reason McCullochs given?

Chad Sexington

Broadfoot? :P

In all seriousness, I think Scotland miss Ferguson when he doesn't play and Boyd has been criminally underused. IMO.

I always feel we suffer with Ferguson in the team. We play better without him IMO.

I agree about Boyd though. Although I think it says how much loss he would actually be if he did go. We dont use him as it is, considering he is probably the best goalscorer we have.

IMO the ball across from Commons when he skinned the boy on the bye line would have been a goal had Boyd been on. Its the sort of thing he finishes.

Ferguson, and Boyd if he actually got a game. On the plus side though, no Miller & Dailly.

Not read the record today, what was the reason McCullochs given?

If we're still on info rations like that in the Record this morning, he hasn't really given any. Not directly anyway. The suggestion is that he's hacked off that he hasn't featured recently with a hint of there perhaps being slightly more to it but that's it....

It's a bit odd.

This is like me saying I am retiring from international football. Both utterly pish and not good enough to get a game, even for a crap international team.

This is like me saying I am retiring from international football. Both utterly pish and not good enough to get a game, even for a crap international team.

Awww no, not you as well. I cant take it any more.

:cry::cry::cry:

GC

Charlie-Brown
Broadfoot? :P

In all seriousness, I think Scotland miss Ferguson when he doesn't play and Boyd has been criminally underused. IMO.

Barry Ferguson is a definite first pick for Scotland but all the others Miller, McGregor, K.Thomson, McCulloch, Boyd, D.Weir, Broadfoot, Naismith, Webster, Whittaker etc. are squad players with Kenny Miller probably the only other one likely to get a game more often than not - regards all the rest if you told me that any or all of them were missing would we really miss them.

Boyd hasn't been used too often even by some very Rangers minded Scotland managers because at the highest level of football he is like having a man short because his team-work is so poor and unless he changes his work ethic then he will continue to miss out the important games at club and international level.

Oh no! We'll never qualify for the World Cup now :eek:

He's a huddy. Still cant believe Hearts were supposed to have offered ?1M for him a few years ago:eek:

With Mendes and Davis signed along with Miller and Velicka there is every chance he'll be retiring from club football as well!!!

Won't be missed by Scotland.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Complete non story. Surely the fact Burley hasnt picked him in any squad means that Burley has made the decision for him. Its a bit like me saying i'm quitting international football because Burley hasnt chosen me 4 times on the bounce. Cant say I had even noticed he wasnt in the squad, which says it all really. McCulloch is a typical Motherwell youth product. A piano shifter. He was mainly deployed down the left for us andfor me Kris Commons has done more for us in 2 sub appearances than that big huddy has done in however many caps he's robbed off us

Make sure the door doesnt hit your arse on the way out mate.

Complete non story. Surely the fact Burley hasnt picked him in any squad means that Burley has made the decision for him. Its a bit like me saying i'm quitting international football because Burley hasnt chosen me 4 times on the bounce. Cant say I had even noticed he wasnt in the squad, which says it all really. McCulloch is a typical Motherwell youth product. A piano shifter. He was mainly deployed down the left for us andfor me Kris Commons has done more for us in 2 sub appearances than that big huddy has done in however many caps he's robbed off us

Make sure the door doesnt hit your arse on the way out mate.

LM has been unavailable for selection since Burley took over due to injuries. Agree, no great loss though.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

The Daily Record are brilliant eh? When we were scraping victories over in Lithuania, the ****** were producing 36 page commerative pull outs. 4 average performances and one fairly disasterous results later they are claiming the Scotland set up to be some kind of circus. When Burley was winning games as Hearts boss the Record were so far up our arse its a surprise they could breath. As soon as Burley left they couldnt wait to out any story they could about behind the scenes goings on, whether they were true or not.

I have said it before on here. The only way papers like this take any notice is when people stop buying their rags. And they know that will never happen. Anyone who employs Kieth Jackson as their chief football reporter speaks for itself. Complete sh i te

Dr Ian Malcolm

Not too keen on the part that says Burley would be happy to talk if he ever wanted to reconsider. You either want to play for Scotland or you don't. This smacks of "oh, I'm not getting a game for Rangers because blah blah blah, I've retired from international football.....unless I start playing for Rangers again, then I might come back."

Who would you have on the left of your midfield - Lee "puts himself about" McCulloch, or Barry Robson, who actually has some footballing ability?

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my retirement from deep space exploration. I've not been asked recently so feck it, I'm done.

:booze:

The Real Maroonblood
I'd like to take this opportunity to announce my retirement from deep space exploration. I've not been asked recently so feck it, I'm done.

:):)

David Weir / Walter Smith have a lot to answer for. making it look like players can pick and choose which national managers to play for.

Has G Smith been quoted yet as confirming that this player will never play for Scotland again under any circumstances?

Are you going to have a sly pop at NASA on the way out the door as well and try to put a future mission at risk?

The Daily Record are brilliant eh? When we were scraping victories over in Lithuania, the ****** were producing 36 page commerative pull outs. 4 average performances and one fairly disasterous results later they are claiming the Scotland set up to be some kind of circus. When Burley was winning games as Hearts boss the Record were so far up our arse its a surprise they could breath. As soon as Burley left they couldnt wait to out any story they could about behind the scenes goings on, whether they were true or not.

I have said it before on here. The only way papers like this take any notice is when people stop buying their rags. And they know that will never happen. Anyone who employs Kieth Jackson as their chief football reporter speaks for itself. Complete sh i te

My only criticism of your post is that you're too "gentle" with that ****-bucket rag and it's abysmally, pathetically unprofessional chief liar!!!

Oh no! We'll never qualify for the World Cup now :eek:

He's a huddy. Still cant believe Hearts were supposed to have offered ?1M for him a few years ago:eek:

Just another example of Jefferies trying to waste the SMG cash.

'Wha will be a traitor knave?

Wha will fill a coward's grave?

Wha sae base as be a slave?

Let him turn and flee!

McCulloch joins the rest of the Hun backstabbers, Messrs Ferguson, Smith and McLeish. Good riddance.

Chad Sexington

'Wha will be a traitor knave?

Wha will fill a coward's grave?

Wha sae base as be a slave?

Let him turn and flee!

Oh dear. :dramaqueen:

hamlet800011.JPG

Archived