Oasis stage invader

I P Knightley

I P Knightley

BBC have a nice clip of Noel Gallagher taking a tumble.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7604290.stm

Pretty nasty that the bloke managed to get at him so violently. There's nothing to say whether he got hurt (or his guitar damaged).

Notice Liam's reaction: to run away until he's sure that the guy's been overpowered by 3 or 4 burlies when he comes back in with the swagger, throwing the air punches. The man's an arse.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
BBC have a nice clip of Noel Gallagher taking a tumble.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7604290.stm

Pretty nasty that the bloke managed to get at him so violently. There's nothing to say whether he got hurt (or his guitar damaged).

Notice Liam's reaction: to run away until he's sure that the guy's been overpowered by 3 or 4 burlies when he comes back in with the swagger, throwing the air punches. The man's an arse.

Throwing air punches? He never threw any he lifted his hand up as if he was going to but didn't.

Hardly merits being called an erse.

jamboinglasgow

loved the way the guy tried to run away with very comic running to get to the crowd before being jumped on by 4 security staff

I P Knightley
Throwing air punches? He never threw any he lifted his hand up as if he was going to but didn't.

Hardly merits being called an erse.

It's not only this incident that has spurred me to call him an arse. It's just the overall fact (should that be in capitals?) that he's... erm... an arse.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
It's not only this incident that has spurred me to call him an arse. It's just the overall fact (should that be in capitals?) that he's... erm... an arse.

I just think he's a norman lad thats made it big. Says what he thinks, whether its right or wrong.

I'd rather listens to him than some pretentiousd knob from Bloc Party :P

Gotta agree with you there! Bloc Party are mince

I P Knightley
I just think he's a norman lad thats made it big. Says what he thinks, whether its right or wrong.

I don't think I've ever listened to a knob from Bloc Party so don't have the same point of reference.

However, the whole Liam bowling around with his bandy-legged-monkey-swagger, shouting off at the attending press (please don't think I'm defending them); being the big, hard guy when there's the safety of bouncers around (the Canada stage think not being the first incident); the general, deliberate & over the top "uncouthness" (Christ - I'm turning into my parents) and general arrogance of the man all add up to a pretty obnoxious mixture.

His big brother is a more appealing prospect.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
"I'd rather listens to him than some pretentiousd knob from Bloc Party"(stolen from the nme site by any chance..?

Perhaps ;)

Spot on.

One of the best online video clips I've seen. Liam, the wannabe hard man, had every oppertunity to belt the lad but didnt. pretty funny.

Why do you say that Gig?

Is he a bit handy or something?

Have read that he is a bit of a quiet gentle fella, but who has the ability to turn in to the Tasmanian devil if the right buttons are pushed.

Actually feel a bit for Noel. Hope the boy got a right good bloody hiding by the bouncers.

Chad Sexington
Have read that he is a bit of a quiet gentle fella, but who has the ability to turn in to the Tasmanian devil if the right buttons are pushed.

Actually feel a bit for Noel. Hope the boy got a right good bloody hiding by the bouncers.

I'm sure they did. They probably even held him down so Liam could batter him in safety.

:)

I must admit I laughed abit at Liam acting the hard man, but thinking about it.. The adrenalin was probably pumping so much during the song he possibly didnt realise what had happened at first.. Heard on the news Noel has broken ribs?!

liam is a tosser - great singer but he aint no hard man

i know the guy who handed him his teeth in stockholm, sweden a few years ago ...

Gavsy Van Gaverson
liam is a tosser - great singer but he aint no hard man

i know the guy who handed him his teeth in stockholm, sweden a few years ago ...

Funny that - he lost his teeth in Munich, Germany.

:eek:

I don't like Liam either - a right tosser.

I much prefer Noel, and thought it was a total cheap shot by that "fan".

In the vid on you tube, you can actually see Noels head whiplash back, as he's pushed forward...

I think its a little harsh some of the reactions some people are having about Liams lack of reaction the guys singing in front of 20 000 people i think the last thing on his mind would be what if Noel gets shoved over anf for the record the security were on him before he realised what had happen (he's no the quickest individual)

Archived