Deluded Hobo claims end to trophy famine!!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

I have just received the most deluded text ever from a mate;) who is a hobo, He claims the "scruffy one" Andy Murray winning tonight would be bigger for the hobo`s than any scottish cup win because the us open is a bigger tournament than the scottish cup!!! :107years::107years::107years: :eek:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
I have just received the most deluded text ever from a mate;) who is a hobo, He claims the "scruffy one" Andy Murray winning tonight would be bigger for the hobo`s than any scottish cup win because the us open is a bigger tournament than the scottish cup!!! :107years::107years::107years: :eek:

Straw-clutching at it's absolute best. Truly magnificent.

ToadKiller Dog

And there was me thinking that the biggest day in the history of Hibs was when the proclaimers got to number 1 in the charts with the charity version of 500miles.

If we're going down that road they're still playing catch up to the tune of 3 olympic gold medals. Deluded muppets :107years:

If we're going down that road they're still playing catch up to the tune of 3 olympic gold medals. Deluded muppets :107years:

Indeed.

But good luck tonight Andy. Don't care who you support :)

LarrysRightFoot
Andy Murray is as big a Hibs fan as Stephen Hendry is a Hearts fan.

He couldn't give a flying f___ about Hibernian FC.

True. I know a lot of people who know him and while he loves football and likes Hibs he isnt really bothered about them at all. Infact he is more of a Barcelona fan than a Hibs fan, which says it all really about how much he 'supports' Hibs.

Got to say I really hope he wins tonight. I was watching last night and was delighted that he won.

Miller Jambo 60

That sounds like Hobo logic right enough.

Sad strange sub humans :107years::107years::107years::107years:

Sexton Hardcastle

On his website he mentions that Rangers were intrested in him as a kid but decided to keep with tennis. Another sell out to the old firm?

"Glasgow Rangers were interested in me, but It was always going to be tennis for me, even though my granddad played for Hibs"

ChemicalJambo

Wasn't he asked on soccer AM who his favourite player was and he couldn't remember Sauzee's name

Hendry, Murray and Hoy are all footy supporters but they're not big fans and probably wouldn't even go to a cup final, so this hobo really is as desperate as any I've encountered. Sad man :hobofish:

Any athlete at the level of Hoy or Murray barely has time to scratch their erse nevermind support a football club with any enthusiasm

That said, are these hobos for real?

I couldnt give two hoots about who Murray supports. His performance over the last couple of days was simply awesome and I will be fully behind him (almost typical hobo-esque behaviour, I concede) tonight.

But if I can regress into the school playground 3 olympic golds beats a grandslam win....:P

Wasn't he asked on soccer AM who his favourite player was and he couldn't remember Sauzee's name

Hendry, Murray and Hoy are all footy supporters but they're not big fans and probably wouldn't even go to a cup final, so this hobo really is as desperate as any I've encountered. Sad man :hobofish:

and that wll be the same Hobos supporting Murray who wore a Barcelona top on soccer am. Truly a hibs legend in the making.

The sad thing is I truly believe that your mate is serious.

They really would go to such extremes to claim the slightest bit of second hand glory such is their desperation.

Did anyone watch the Murray match last night? I'm not a huge tennis fan, i'll watch Wimbledon if someone decent is playing, but the last set of the match was tremendous to watch and the atmosphere sounded brilliant!

Miller Jambo 60
Did anyone watch the Murray match last night? I'm not a huge tennis fan, i'll watch Wimbledon if someone decent is playing, but the last set of the match was tremendous to watch and the atmosphere sounded brilliant!

Just hope he can go all the way.

Great player but a bit loud (MOUTH) now and again.

Bye the way he is not a HOBO , He can talk.:107years:

So, if the Proclaimers could win the Eurovision song contest, that would equate to the Hobos winning the Champions' League.

Let's not forget Chris Hoy has FOUR Gold medals 3 in this years Olympics alone.

And let's not forget that Ronnie Corbett has won a BAFTA award.

Let's not forget Chris Hoy has FOUR Gold medals 3 in this years Olympics alone.

And we could also claim Allan Wells gold so that makes 5 for the Jambos.

Guest gorgie kev

When was the last time the scruffy bean pole was at the san giro?

Are 3 Olympic gold medals for cycling better than the US open?

of course......millions more watched the jambo win than the hibby would have ;)

True, since we're doing it that way...

Stephen Hendry's ranking titles.

World Championship: 1990, 1992?1996, 1999

Rothmans Grand Prix: 1987, 1990, 1991

Skoda Grand Prix: 1995

British Open: 1988, 1991, 1999, 2003

Asian Open: 1989, 1990

Dubai Duty Free Classic: 1989, 1990, 1993

UK Championship: 1989, 1990, 1994?1996

Regal Welsh Open: 1992, 1997, 2003

International Open: 1993, 1997

Regal Scottish Open: 1999

European Open: 1994, 1995, 2001

Thailand Masters: 1998

Malta Cup: 2005

Indeed.

But good luck tonight Andy. Don't care who you support :)

totally agree, all the best, tonight you may become a great British sportsmen rather than the plucky Scot, well that what the bbc call him when he gets knocked out of tournaments.

winston churchill

i thought he was a barca fan....................i bet he would need an edinburgh A to Z to find the lochend sangiro.

does hendrys world titles or hoys olympic golds trump murrays runners up/winning gong.

Nucky Thompson
Why are you still hanging around with 12 year olds:rolleyes:

ToadKiller Dog

the hobo curse ,soon as they claimed him as one of there own and a great victory for all things riddled you just know the outcome ,Advice to Murray see an exorcist and get the ghost of hoboness washed away.

Interesting to note that although no British Male has won a Grand Slam since 1936, its still 34 years less than the hobos Scottish Cup drought!!!!!

Indeed, Fred Perry himself wasnt born until 1909.

Once again complete and utter failure, the second you mention hobos and actually winning something of substance it all goes belly up, still never mind just think like what they were thinking way back in year of our lord 1902, when they all muttered the same words "there is always next year."

Once again complete and utter failure, the second you mention hobos and actually winning something of substance it all goes belly up, still never mind just think like what they were thinking way back in year of our lord 1902, when they all muttered the same words "there is always next year."

Funny, that's what the Boers said too...

Well it's all over and done with now and I knew instantly even before a tennis ball was served last night he wouldnt win, he'd bottle it as he is simply no good enough anyway and he'll win nothing too.:107years:

so let me get this straight, hibs are now a tennis club!?!

Well they do seem to try to avoid putting the ball in the net, so maybe they are?

Sorry, that was shocking - I'll get my coat.

Archived