Tonight's game in Doubt

Clerry Jambo

It would be funny as **** if the game gets postponed, the sem mght not get played till after the final is due to be played. girfuy sfa

Well, yes. But then again, you would hope that the country's transport infrastructure would be able to cope with snow, which comes almost every year. But each time it does, everything grinds to a halt.

It would be funny as **** if the game gets postponed, the sem mght not get played till after the final is due to be played. girfuy sfa

Would doubt that very much, the finals at the end of March isnt it?

You would hope that the national stadium would be able to cope with the rain.

I agree mate, it would be another slap in the face for sfa. If game cant go ahead lets use murryfield and get all the gers fans to travel for a change.:P

rangers would have one hell of a fixtures backlog to clear by march if this gets postponed too

they still have 2 league games and european football aswell

Dean Winchester
rangers would have one hell of a fixtures backlog to clear by march if this gets postponed too

they still have 2 league games and european football aswell

From here on in until the 1st of March they have a game nearly every 3-4 days...

They stll have to play, St mirren, Celtic, Europe.

My hun pal said they could play celtic 4 tmes in a month if they get them in the cup.

My hun pal said they could play celtic 4 tmes in a month if they get them in the cup.

doesn't beat playing killie 3 times in a week

Drove through here this morning from the weej, it was literally bucketing it down this morning.

.....and still torrential with no sign of a let-up.

Nelly Terraces

Surely the 'National' (thats if that Nation starts at Greenock and finishes at Lanarkshire) stadium would have sufficient covering on, and drainage under, it's pitch.

Or is that just one of the things they forgot?

Heres hoping it clears up.

Then peshes down again late afternoon leading to a 5:45 PM call-off leaving several thousand mutton molestors in transport limbo.

Call me bitter ! :laugh:

JennytheJambo

If we can play a European game at Murrayfield with the rain chucking it down the way it did all day, surely Hampden can cope, then again!

Heres hoping it clears up.

Then peshes down again late afternoon leading to a 5:45 PM call-off leaving several thousand mutton molestors in transport limbo.

Call me bitter ! :laugh:

That is just plain nasty!!

Keep it up i'm loving your work!!

;)

Can confirm it is bucketing down in Glasgow. The south side generally cops it worse rain/flood wise from the northern half and as Hampden it situated there, best to make a phonecall to them tomorrow morning.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I agree mate, it would be another slap in the face for sfa. If game cant go ahead lets use murryfield and get all the gers fans to travel for a change.:P

If you dropped a bottle of water onto the Murryfield pitch it would be torrentially flooded!!

It strikes me that the SPL / SFA are possibly going to get their wish and have a seperate league where The great unwashed pair will only be required to play each other 4 times in a season within the space of a month to decide the winner and runner up.

As for the rest of the SPL well f@rk them as they are only there to make up the numbers from 3 to 12.

In fact The great unwashed pair may be forced to introduce a second team in the SPL to cover for their big teams obvious requirement to have European football guaranteed each year.

A bit of a rant I know but sometimes it really feels like the SPL is all about 4 games:sad:

From here on in until the 1st of March they have a game nearly every 3-4 days...

The GFA will just award the postponed games to Rangers to save them having to exert themselves and risk having some of their players unable to say they're not fit for Scotland!!!

It strikes me that the SPL / SFA are possibly going to get their wish and have a seperate league where The great unwashed pair will only be required to play each other 4 times in a season within the space of a month to decide the winner and runner up.

As for the rest of the SPL well f@rk them as they are only there to make up the numbers from 3 to 12.

In fact The great unwashed pair may be forced to introduce a second team in the SPL to cover for their big teams obvious requirement to have European football guaranteed each year.

A bit of a rant I know but sometimes it really feels like the SPL is all about 4 games:sad:

You do realise that is how the forces of darkness are known as the "Old Firm" they used to draw games against each other to force replays to gain more revenue.

The sad fact is the GFA/SPL/Media only really care about parrity between both sides of the OF.

The rest of us can go to hell.

Nelly Terraces
Light showers due for tomorrow.

Rangers will make sure the game goes ahead I reckon.

So basically all they need to do is keep it covered today/night and we're laughing.

Except of course, they probably won't.

As for tonight, the thought of a few thousand tight fisted Codheads being out of pocket makes me happy, but I've a mate fae London, a Utd fan on his way up today (and back down on the sleeper tonight - good effort), so would rather see it go ahead and the Coddies getting pumped by Craig Leveins men.

Hearts website are saying it's doubtful the game will go ahead tonight. Suppose they will have better idea at 2pm if the rains ever stops!!

So basically all they need to do is keep it covered today/night and we're laughing.

Except of course, they probably won't.

As for tonight, the thought of a few thousand tight fisted Codheads being out of pocket makes me happy, but I've a mate fae London, a Utd fan on his way up today (and back down on the sleeper tonight - good effort), so would rather see it go ahead and the Coddies getting pumped by Craig Leveins men.

Just been out along Haymarket and their were two lost looking sheep shaggers walking out the station.... hope they're some of the few that have been stupid enuff to leave Aberdeen early.

Nelly Terraces
Just been out along Haymarket and their were two lost looking sheep shaggers walking out the station.... hope they're some of the few that have been stupid enuff to leave Aberdeen early.

Kenny, you working near Haymarket now chief. Should meet for a beer soon, I'm 5 mins away.

Great news about the Codheads, might nip up there now and wind a few up. Monger clowns.

Hope the game's off tonight to get it right up the cod heads who have already travelled. :) :) :) :)

chester copperpot
Hope the game's off tonight to get it right up the cod heads who have already travelled. :) :) :) :)

I would normally disagree with you there, but after my experience in Aberdeen on saturday, hope they're all out of pocket.

That would great news if that lot travelled down for a pointless journey

Let's face it, any journey to watch the dandy dongs is a pointless journey.

Kenny, you working near Haymarket now chief. Should meet for a beer soon, I'm 5 mins away.

Great news about the Codheads, might nip up there now and wind a few up. Monger clowns.

Is their any Aberdeen fans left in Aberdeen, aberdonians leave Aberdeen as soon as they can walk....

Haymarket; Aye two mins away.... doesnt take much for me to accept the offer of a pint or 3. So aye... pints.

ToadKiller Dog
The GFA will just award the postponed games to Rangers to save them having to exert themselves and risk having some of their players unable to say they're not fit for Scotland!!!

I have heard that if our game is off the morn that the tie will be decided by a toss of the GFAs specially designed refs coin it has the queens head on both sides.

Sergio Garcia
Whys it so funny? We were slagging hobos off at the weekend. Seems our groundstaff just as effective. :rolleyes:

Because no doubt some sheep are here or on there way down!!!!!!! Thats cheered me up no end!!!!!!! Get it up them!!!!!!!

Whys it so funny? We were slagging hobos off at the weekend. Seems our groundstaff just as effective. :rolleyes:

Postponed games are a pain in the ass and cause problems for the teams involved , therfore i am happy.

Agree it is quite funny re the aiburdeen supporters but a bit of an embarassment regarding our ground I reckon.

I actually dont feel any embaresment whatsoever:Hearts Man spotrun:

Sergio Garcia
Agree it is quite funny re the aiburdeen supporters but a bit of an embarassment regarding our ground I reckon.

not really mate have u seen the pic of the ground, nowt you can do if it doesnt stop raining

Postponed games are a pain in the ass and cause problems for the teams involved , therfore i am happy.

Its a poor show that our ground is unable to drain properly. :sad:

I actually dont feel any embaresment whatsoever:Hearts Man spotrun:

not really mate have u seen the pic of the ground, nowt you can do if it doesnt stop raining

Agree there is not a lot can be done but we slagged the other mob off because their game was off on Saturday. I think we might see a hobo invasion here soon.

Archived