PM about subscription

Spellczech

I got one of these from Ulysses. Have to say that I would happliy subscribe and have tried to a few times. Unfortunately I once began to register with Paypal but got fed up half way through when it was putting pennies in my bank account and nonsense. Anyway I never completed the registration and ever since I have been unable to register with Paypal as it thinks my bank account is already registered...

If there was a postal alternative or Credit Card alternative I'd happily subscribe and donate for last few years too!

Anyone else in similar situation? may gauge worthiness of an alternative to Paypal...

ask a mate who has paypal to send ?5 to your paypal account then pay. saves the bank acct stuff. Obviously once you've completed registration.

Commander Harris

if you don't want to sign up to paypal you can still use their service to pay for things with a credit/debit card.

I got one of these from Ulysses. Have to say that I would happliy subscribe and have tried to a few times. Unfortunately I once began to register with Paypal but got fed up half way through when it was putting pennies in my bank account and nonsense. Anyway I never completed the registration and ever since I have been unable to register with Paypal as it thinks my bank account is already registered...

If there was a postal alternative or Credit Card alternative I'd happily subscribe and donate for last few years too!

Anyone else in similar situation? may gauge worthiness of an alternative to Paypal...

If you use the Subscribe Now button, the Paypal screen lets you pay and sets you up with a 12-month membership even if you don't have a Paypal account. The screen accepts several different types of card.

Hope this helps.

Charlie-Brown

It would be much easier if there was real people you could just give the cash to and who would then subscribe you - I sit not far from dexter and gambo at home matches and giving them ?5 in real money would be much less of a pain in the erse than t'internet virtual nonsense. :)

It would be much easier if there was real people you could just give the cash to and who would then subscribe you - I sit not far from dexter and gambo at home matches and giving them ?5 in real money would be much less of a pain in the erse than t'internet virtual nonsense. :)

I'm over at Xmas mate, just slip me 20 quid and I'll make sure you're subscribed ;):)

Charlie, who the **** am I meant to give the money to in San Francisco??? You need to think of the bigger picture mate, this supporting Hearts stuff, goes way beyond *inner Gorgie*.

But I have to agree, dealing with real people provides some sort of quality aspect to our cyber world.

I haven't subscribed as yet, will do soon. I don't post alot, I'm more of a reader to find out news about HMFC.

Archived