Fitzroy Simpson

netherleejambo

netherleejambo

Masters final on Sky One just now (waiting for the tennis to start) and Fitzroy Simpson is playing for Man City. Just been substituted before he was sent off! Seem to remember he was half decent - Don Goodman (ex 'Well) playing for Wolves - still a David James look a like.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

no one as bad in midfield since camazzola, possibly worst brazilian profressional player in history?

no one as bad in midfield since camazzola, possibly worst brazilian profressional player in history?

Look what happened when he got injured...

I thought he was a solid player, playing him allowed Skacel to bag the goals.

The Old Tolbooth

Rafael Schiedt?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What are you talking about?

Camazzola was a very solid midfielder who helped strengthen a lightweight midfield.

Worst Brazilian in history my erse.

Seem to remember he was half decent -

2 possible reaons for that - You are related to Simpson or your memory is non existent - either way I can confirm he never had one good game for Hearts!! (IMO)!!

2 possible reaons for that - You are related to Simpson or your memory is non existent - either way I can confirm he never had one good game for Hearts!! (IMO)!!

Obviously not at Parkhead when we won then? He had a great game.

That was when JJ started to lose the plot.

As bad as Simpson was, and he was bad, Leigh Jenkinson cemented the idea that JJ had lost his marbles. The howls of derision that swept around the ground as Jenkinson attempted to control the ball and saw it roll under his foot for a throw-in still echo in my mind. Some mischief-maker has surely tinkered with his wiki page as it says he was capped for Wales against Brazil!:eek:

I've never understood the pelters Simpson gets - I also thought he was half decent but never got a fair chance.

I remember one game, against Hibs I think, he was always looking for the ball, running in to space and making himslef available, only for it to be passed to another player with 3 Hibs players around him, or passed backwards.

In my eyes, Simpsons problem was he was too forward thinking for the rest of the team at the time. Imagine wanting a ball played forward insted of sideways or backwards .....

The People's Chimp

what? utter nonsense, not least for the fact that sergio duarte got a game for the pars, but moreover, because he was actually a pretty tidy player, who contributed to a few very good hearts performances. did you see any of the games in which he played?

i hesitate to say it but... :hobofish:?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
what? utter nonsense, not least for the fact that sergio duarte got a game for the pars, but moreover, because he was actually a pretty tidy player, who contributed to a few very good hearts performances. did you see any of the games in which he played?

i hesitate to say it but... :hobofish:?

emmm a think u cant make such stupid accusations like that. only 17 years old but this is my 11th year as a saeason ticket holder and been to about 90% of the last 5 seasons away games.

and camazzola had about 3 DECENT hearts performances and 1 that stands out was when we beat rangers 1-0 and bednar scored...other from that utter garbage..get ur goggles off.

Malcolm Tucker
emmm a think u cant make such stupid accusations like that. only 17 years old but this is my 11th year as a saeason ticket holder and been to about 90% of the last 5 seasons away games.

and camazzola had about 3 DECENT hearts performances and 1 that stands out was when we beat rangers 1-0 and bednar scored...other from that utter garbage..get ur goggles off.

I'm afraid you may be talking rubbish.

He was a '100%' type of player, who added depth and bit of something new in the midfield.

I liked Sammy Camazzola.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
I'm afraid you may be talking rubbish.

He was a '100%' type of player, who added depth and bit of something new in the midfield.

I liked Sammy Camazzola.

oh i'm sorry just cos u liked him i must be wrong.

all hail king robert

Malcolm Tucker
oh i'm sorry just cos u liked him i must be wrong.

all hail king robert

That's the spirit.

Crack out the balanced and well thought out, mature response. Well done you.

3 decent performances in 6 starts?

You don't have a clue what your talking about.

Fitzroy Simpson: the first generation of Tynecastle wage thieves.

Also adds to the managers mantra of,

"Make sure your first signing is a goodun when you get some real money for a player budget"

Still cant work out what position he was bought to fill?

Archived