Jamie McCluskey

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOUT AT ME AND TELL ME WHO THE *****ING ***** JAMIE MCCLUSKEY IS!?

HE'S SOME HIBS NED WHO GOT BATTERED IN THE SUBWAY WEST END MATE.

Charlie-Brown
Was he not the youngest player to play with the Hobos? Freed by Livi?

He was the youngest player to have played in the SPL before Hearts Scott Robinson took away that record from him.

He was the youngest player to have played in the SPL before Hearts Scott Robinson took away that record from him.

Skillful wee player but he was still seriously malnourished looking a few years after that debut. I remember watching him throwing tantrums at his team-mates for not "Gie me th'baw"ing in reserve games.

Perhaps the more technical, less physical game on the continent is what he needs?

Charlie-Brown
Skillful wee player but he was still seriously malnourished looking a few years after that debut. I remember watching him throwing tantrums at his team-mates for not "Gie me th'baw"ing in reserve games.

Perhaps the more technical, less physical game on the continent is what he needs?

What did they say on we-will-over-hype-our-own-players-to-the-maximum-beyond-credibility-and-verging-on-ridiculous.net when the next Jimmy Johnstone / Willie Henderson was released from 'The Arsenal of the North' ? :o

What did they say on we-will-over-hype-our-own-players-to-the-maximum-beyond-credibility-and-verging-on-ridiculous.net when the next Jimmy Johnstone / Willie Henderson was released from 'The Arsenal of the North' ? :o

Ach it's not nice to see young guys dumped out of clubs, no matter which club it is...If he has the gumption to go and try to build a career in Belgrade then I say well done to him. Lots of players never recover from getting their jotters that first time. He's been through it twice and is still trying...He's proving to be the slightly weedy footballl version of Rocky!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOUT AT ME AND TELL ME WHO THE *****ING ***** JAMIE MCCLUSKEY IS!?

Is that not the boy that looked like he was 12 when he got his first run out at Fester Rd? I've had cuts on my tadger than were bigger than him!!

Archived