Tickets For Easter Road?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

does any1 have a rough idea when they'll be up for sale cos ive got a dose of them to get for people and i amnt on the computer that often to check up on it.

does any1 have a rough idea when they'll be up for sale cos ive got a dose of them to get for people and i amnt on the computer that often to check up on it.

I doubt you'll get more than two when they first go on sale. If we're still doing reasonably okay, ST holoders will sell it out before any public sale.

I doubt you'll get more than two when they first go on sale. If we're still doing reasonably okay, ST holoders will sell it out before any public sale.

Isn't it all done by loyalty points these days? I remember when my ST, shares and 2 500 club memberships basically guaranteed I could always go to the party. It's a lot better when you can just buy privilege. :rolleyes:

JennytheJambo

You may have a better chance to get a ticket as the game has been changed to the Sunday 2.00 p.m. I assume for Setanta.

The Old Tolbooth
Isn't it all done by loyalty points these days? I remember when my ST, shares and 2 500 club memberships basically guaranteed I could always go to the party. It's a lot better when you can just buy privilege. :rolleyes:

I thought they done away with the loyalty points thing, maybe wrong though.

If you look at the ticket section on the offishul site there are loyalty points given for each way ticket bought via Hearts. :rolleyes:

I was buying Falkirk tickets at the w/e when they asked if I wanted my loyalty points updated - I got them to update for all matches (Ibrox, Hamilton) with the Hibs tickets in mind.

letsalllaughathobos

15 days before the game/ first come first served.

ive already been on the phone.

season ticket holders should get priority.

General sale starts on Fri 3rd Oct.

Supporters clubs and those who had away season tickets get 1st option before that date.

Archived