Thank you JKB Admin team.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Its took a while but at least the wee green light has gone! I suppose 2 flashing blue lights is marginally better than 1 green.

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

:)

Can you move this to the Shed? I'm having a beer and thought I was there!

Its took a while but at least the wee green light has gone! I suppose 2 flashing blue lights is marginally better than 1 green.

Give yourselves a pat on the back.

:)

Can you move this to the Shed? I'm having a beer and thought I was there!

haha, its been gone for about a month.

Doctor FinnBarr
haha, its been gone for about a month.

I beg to disagree, I only noticed it today, can any Mods or Admin etc etc settle this? Is my PC that old its only caught up?

:eek:

I beg to disagree, I only noticed it today, can any Mods or Admin etc etc settle this? Is my PC that old its only caught up?

:eek:

It will have been your cached memory. The new image has the same address as the old one so your computer (used to loading the old one) assumes the image is the same as last time.

If that makes any sense?

Doctor FinnBarr
It will have been your cached memory. The new image has the same address as the old one so your computer (used to loading the old one) assumes the image is the same as last time.

If that makes any sense?

Aaah, my mate who knows a bit more about PC's than me was messing about with it this morning updating things so that explains things. I apologise K1874M

;)

Archived