Clum ( the return )

Munch

If clum starts banging in goals big time for Livi, would you take him back after his 6 months loan spell.:silly:

brellierlegend
If clum starts banging in goals big time for Livi, would you take him back after his 6 months loan spell.:silly:

:omg_2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He does not want to be at Hearts so why bother with him.If he moans and sulks as much in real life as he does to the press why would you want him near your club.

rudi must stay

no. Don't think he will score the goals though anyway

no. Don't think he will score the goals though anyway

You know how light we are up front, if Tulberg does not recover, Nade seems to have weight problems, that only leaves Glen and mole, if any of them pick up injuries, and clum say is the top scorer in div 1, say with 20 + goals by January, its possible we would have no option to accept " The second coming of Clum":jambobanana:

I'd take him back in a heartbeat if he became a goal machine. Although that does involve him improving beyond all recognition.

By the same token I'd also take Kurskis back if he became Neimi/Gordon-esque in his goal keeping abilities.

Neither are going to happen though as the raw material isn't there to work with.

Yes, and if a couple of supermodels phoned me up offering a threesome, I'd take them up on their offer as well.

Question is, which of the two is more likely?

Tough Call.

You know how light we are up front, if Tulberg does not recover, Nade seems to have weight problems, that only leaves Glen and mole, if any of them pick up injuries, and clum say is the top scorer in div 1, say with 20 + goals by January, its possible we would have no option to accept " The second coming of Clum":jambobanana:

slight understatment here. Im not having a go though, Nade seems to be working hard to get back to proper fitness levels. Imo itll be another month at least before we could think about him playing 90 mins every week.

It's a bit unfortunate that Clum was made to play up front, he's mor naturally a midfield player.

Charlie-Brown

He's still contracted to Hearts for another couple of years yet so unless Livingston or any other club decides to buy him he WILL be returning to Hearts at some point same as the other loaned out players.

He's still contracted to Hearts for another couple of years yet so unless Livingston or any other club decides to buy him he WILL be returning to Hearts at some point same as the other loaned out players.

Considering the money we have wasted I'd give him 40-50K in his hipper and release him now that way not taking the considerable chance that he will be a dud at Livingston and be sent back to us to sponge for the remaining 18 months or whatever of his contract. With his arrogance he would almost definitely take the smaller amount of money now thinking he will still make it big. A good piece of business by us imo which I would repeat with Makela and Beslija asap.

scott herbertson
Didn't make the squad for the challenge cup game today.

Not even the squad?

for a guy who was a regular scotland U-19 player recently that is pesh poor

You have to wonder why they bothered signing him? Unless he's not fit/

jack D and coke

If that erse starts banging goals in for anyone i'll eat ma c**k.

As long as he's got a hole in his star he'll never be a striker.

Charlie-Brown
Not even the squad?

for a guy who was a regular scotland U-19 player recently that is pesh poor

You have to wonder why they bothered signing him? Unless he's not fit/

Clum is with the Scotland U21 squad who played on thursday and play again in Denmark on tuesday or wednesday.

scott herbertson
Clum is with the Scotland U21 squad who played on thursday and play again in Denmark on tuesday or wednesday.

that explains it , presumably chris was unaware?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

no feckin danger, him and mole should just be completely chucked from the club.

I'd rather watch him on Come Dancing than at Tynecastle!!!

Didn't make the squad for the challenge cup game today.

Thats a bad sign, is he injured? maybee he picked up sometging whilst playing for Scotland under 21 s.

ToadKiller Dog
and clum say is the top scorer in div 1, say with 20 + goals by January,

I doubt he will have 20 goals before the decade is out never mind the new year.

Hope he builds a decent career but dont think he will be needed at hearts anymore ,i think the likes of Glen and templeton will pass him shortly.

No, I`d rather he stayed at Livi. at least he would have found his true level, 1st. division football.

It says here he signed a 3.5 year deal in January 2006 but I'm not sure if he later signed a 5 year contract along with Berra & Driver & Wallace etc.

http://www.4thegame.com/club/heart-of-midlothian-fc/news/182834/elliot_handed_new_deal/

you got to be having a laugh, a 5 year deal, something is wrong here, he should be dancing his way to oblivion, 5 years i cant believe that. i am stunned.:surprised:

Charlie-Brown
you got to be having a laugh, a 5 year deal, something is wrong here, he should be dancing his way to oblivion, 5 years i cant believe that. i am stunned.:surprised:

I'm sure Berra, Wallace & Driver etc all signed 5 year contracts in summer 2006 but I can't remember if Elliot got an improved deal then as well?

jack D and coke

I read the other week that he has 3.5 years left on his deal.

He's on good money too. Zero chance of recouping any of it. He better make the most of it because his wages are about to nosedive when he finally gets emptied.

alwaysthereinspirit

No. We should sell him to Man City while he's worth something.:P

I read the other week that he has 3.5 years left on his deal.

He's on good money too. Zero chance of recouping any of it. He better make the most of it because his wages are about to nosedive when he finally gets emptied.

That means he has got 3.5 years of tasty wages for just dancing around, these 5 year contracts are good if you have a genuine talent worth keeping ie Driver, Berra, but Clum.

Heres hoping he gets a brace of goals at Livi and they take him off our hands.:calm:

That means he has got 3.5 years of tasty wages for just dancing around, these 5 year contracts are good if you have a genuine talent worth keeping ie Driver, Berra, but Clum.

Heres hoping he gets a brace of goals at Livi and they take him off our hands.:calm:

Jesus, Livi's standards can't be that low, can they?

Jesus, Livi's standards can't be that low, can they?

I was thinking exactly the same, mind you it took Clum the last 2 years to score a brace for us, and they happened in one game against a lower league team.

Archived