Sambuca

vegas-voss

How easy is that **** to drink.Downed 2 bottles of it last night with the wife and drank the first one in about an hour.Got up this morning at half six with no hang over at all.The wife is suffereing though.

Haha, feck knows how you feel fine my man!! Suffering is the only word to describe how i feel at the moment too. Thats me "aff it" this time, and that was just beer. Must of been sold a bad pint, grrrrrr the buggers!

Haha, feck knows how you feel fine my man!! Suffering is the only word to describe how i feel at the moment too. Thats me "aff it" this time, and that was just beer. Must of been sold a bad pint, grrrrrr the buggers!

Crazy stuff drink i can have 3 or 4 pints before the football, come home have a sleep and my head is pounding when i get up.But if i have 10 or 12 then hit the nips on a night out i feel fine in the morning.

How easy is that **** to drink.Downed 2 bottles of it last night with the wife and drank the first one in about an hour.Got up this morning at half six with no hang over at all.The wife is suffereing though.

Black Sambuca is the way forward.

Black Sambuca is the way forward.

Don't get me wrong i was drunk but in a nice buzzing kind of way.We were downing shots like they were going out of fashion.I'll try the black next time.

Do you reckon this drinking game is going to catch on like?

every time i get one in the pub i get a different mate to try it and they all love it. either that or the stiffys are pretty good to the red cola ones are great.

Clark Griswold
Shots get me mangled.

I like Sambuca though. Along with Jaeger etc.

Apple Sourz can rot in alcohol hell though.

Agree with every single word mate. I love Sambuca and could drink it all night. I also love Ouzo which is very similar but stronger alcohol content.

You canny beat a Jaeger as well, I love Jaeger bombs

chester copperpot
Agree with every single word mate. I love Sambuca and could drink it all night. I also love Ouzo which is very similar but stronger alcohol content.

You canny beat a Jaeger as well, I love Jaeger bombs

Never drank Sambuca, which is amazing for me. Dont like shots as I get far too wasted when I have a few.

Never drank Sambuca, which is amazing for me. Dont like shots as I get far too wasted when I have a few.

I'm the same.

People kept buying me them on my 21st though.

Think I had at least one shot of everything behind the bar. My wee sister bought me a triple of some blackcurrent stuff:( and me and my dad knocked back a few pineapple sourz. Was surprisingly not hungover the next day, considering it was mixed with a good few pints of Best, JD and coke, double port and lemonade, and an appletini.

White or black

Sounds like it must have been black because that is "smooth" central compared to white

I love both

Try a shot in a large espresso :eek: - boooooomm.

Dont know how you sunk 2 bottles though. I once projectile vomitted after my 4th shot on the trot on a bar on Bread Street. That vapour of alcohol you get just caught my throat something rotten.

I wasnt that drunk at the time and just moved onto pints afterwards. Mental

Its actually pretty good with coke.

I got it on holiday, by accident, and was surprised at how nice it was.

Is that a drugs reference?

White or black

Sounds like it must have been black because that is "smooth" central compared to white

I love both

Try a shot in a large espresso :eek: - boooooomm.

Dont know how you sunk 2 bottles though. I once projectile vomitted after my 4th shot on the trot on a bar on Bread Street. That vapour of alcohol you get just caught my throat something rotten.

I wasnt that drunk at the time and just moved onto pints afterwards. Mental

I have a bottle of absinthe in my drinks cabinet... 3 shots out of it... Those 3 shots of it will be all i'll ever have. Could still feel the stuff burning for half an hour after each shot. :eek::eek::eek:

We once had a Samuba competition in Cav. The rules were to have as many shots as you could handle in 45 minutes, but if one person got one shot, you had to beat that number by at least one and drink each round one shot after the other with no breaks.

I came in a respectable 3rd with 12; the 'winner', with 14, was in his bed by 12 midnight :)

I have a bottle of absinthe in my drinks cabinet... 3 shots out of it... Those 3 shots of it will be all i'll ever have. Could still feel the stuff burning for half an hour after each shot. :eek::eek::eek:

I love that stuff; I'll give you a fiver for it :D

What percentage is it?

Archived