Help with Hearts World?

maroonplatoon87

maroonplatoon87

I am a member of hearts world and have been having a problem that i hope someone can help me with.

i have no problem watching highlights of reserves, U21's or interviews.

however when i try to view past highlights, i.e. Velicka's goal vs Hobo's last season nothing happens. Just a black viewing window.

has anyone else had this problem or does anyone have advice

thanks

I am a member of hearts world and have been having a problem that i hope someone can help me with.

however when i try to view past highlights, i.e. Velicka's goal vs Hobo's last season nothing happens. Just a black viewing window.

thanks

I have exactly the same problem, and I think I've read on here that it's a problem many other people have too.

A few weeks ago I wrote to HW technical support, and here's the automated reply I got.

Thank you for contacting us.

Your email has been received and has been assigned to a Customer Support Representative. We very much value your custom and will contact you shortly and endeavour to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

That was August 13, and I haven't heard anything since.

A very poor show by HW, imo.

Chad Sexington
I have exactly the same problem, and I think I've read on here that it's a problem many other people have too.

A few weeks ago I wrote to HW technical support, and here's the automated reply I got.

Your email has been received and has been assigned to a Customer Support Representative. We very much value your custom and will contact you shortly and endeavour to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

It's a shoddy service that is blatantly ripping people off.

thanks

I tried it on Safari and had no luck but on IE7 it was fine.

Just a thought. When you get the blank screen, to the right of it do you see

"19.01.08 Andrius Velicka Goal +"?

Click the + and the Play

Hope that works for you too

Just a thought. When you get the blank screen, to the right of it do you see

"19.01.08 Andrius Velicka Goal +"?

Click the + and the Play

Hope that works for you too

Managed to get the goal up following your instructions - but why did the Motherwell game come up automatically before that and, more crucially, what is it with this 3/4 image and when you try to go to full screen it just goes blank.

It's doing this with many of the clips but not all!!!

Premier TV/Hearts World - once again, get it sorted, please!!!

I had the same problems and contacted the customer suupport and received the same reply but two weeks later they gave me advice on how to rectify the problems and it worked. I did two ajustments upgraded to media player 11 & added firefox this worked for me guys.

Grumpy,

Archived