how about another sit in after the game, chanting

"where the effing hells the cup?"

and do it everytime we go there, childish but it will really annoy them

:laugh: I'd do it.

Rusty Can Man

I cannot really see many Hearts fans bothering to turn up to the game on the 19th October with Derek Riordan having his shooting boots on. :eek:

I cannot really see many Hearts fans bothering to turn up to the game on the 19th October with Derek Riordan having his shooting boots on. :eek:

If he can get out of Michael Jackson's bed, oh and it never botherd us 1st time round either

TICK TOCK...:hobofish::107years:

how long till he gets jailed, a month/two or will he make it till christmas

or a scottish cup...in how many years?

To be fair both Hibs and Hearts list of honours are utterly pathetic. I wish folk would stop trying to laud it over them - it makes us look like the specky nerd at school who desperately wanted to look hard.

Both teams are pish - FACT! Big clubs don't draw crowds of 5k for cup games... i dont some folk wont want to talk about that, but i honestly find the whole big/wee team thing cringeworthy.

Yes, hibs have a dreadful scottish cup history, but what about our honours list in general? If you haven't seen it recently, i suggest you read it. It's murder!

To be fair both Hibs and Hearts list of honours are utterly pathetic. I wish folk would stop trying to laud it over them - it makes us look like the specky nerd at school who desperately wanted to look hard.

Both teams are pish - FACT! Big clubs don't draw crowds of 5k for cup games... i dont some folk wont want to talk about that, but i honestly find the whole big/wee team thing cringeworthy.

Yes, hibs have a dreadful scottish cup history, but what about our honours list in general? If you haven't seen it recently, i suggest you read it. It's murder!

its kak I know but its almost twice as good as theirs, but as vlad says the mafia and 2 world wars got in the way more than a few times

wonder where your alegiancies(spelling?:rolleyes:)lie!!!!

maroonlegions
True, we don't have 400,000 :rolleyes:supporters!:o
( then again at lest we TURN up at big cup semis 02-04-06.:107years:

would be interesting to see how many hobos would turn out to a big cup parade if they won it:107years:, 200-250k on the streets like what the mighty jambos got on that sunny Sunday Big Cup parade and these figures were quoted from the POLICE who"s job it is to get these things right for crowd safety and security, we are and have always have been a sleeping giant , no doubt about it 98"s big cup win proved it big time.;)

Have you ever won when he scored against us?

Why bother? I thought Hibs were a wee team that didn't matter? :rolleyes:

Why am I not surprised...?:rolleyes:

Toxteth O'Grady

Has this game been confirmed for Sat at 3.00pm?

Any chance of it being moved for Setanta?

We'll give you a wave if you are in the famous 5 Hand of Gord:hobofish:

Has this game been confirmed for Sat at 3.00pm?

Any chance of it being moved for Setanta?

We'll give you a wave if you are in the famous 5 Hand of Gord:hobofish:

It's the Sunday...2pm kick off.

winston churchill
wonder where your alegiancies(spelling?:rolleyes:)lie!!!!

an under cover hobo who is not really under cover..............does that make sense:)

He'll need them on, especially if you're relying on Sol Bamba at the back.

Most Hearts supporters will be well aware of our honours list, it still reads better than that of Hibernian.

Not forgetting the record of fixtures between the 2 clubs.

Once I believe.

kennygarland1

Just asking but do you have a full compliment of elgins? The most ridiculous thread i think i have ever read.Get a life son and grow up ffs,you make us look extremely foolish to say the least.

winston churchill
Just asking but do you have a full compliment of elgins? The most ridiculous thread i think i have ever read.Get a life son and grow up ffs,you make us look extremely foolish to say the least.

when you look in the mirror hobo..............what do you see.

Malcolm Tucker

Aye they did once...However he'd been subbed off before the 90 mins was up, so it doesn't count :P

kennygarland1
when you look in the mirror hobo..............what do you see.

Typical comment from the king of chat,or should i say drivel. I am no more a hobo than you are a currant bun.

Aye they did once...However he'd been subbed off before the 90 mins was up, so it doesn't count :P

I stand corrected, but that is still an abysmal record for the messiah.

Archived