Good luck Andorra!

Paws (FTH)

King of the North

woulkd love to see it - sadly I reckon a JKB eleven would have about as much chance.

Its all about Croatia on weds... come on Slaven and the boys!

frank skinner
woulkd love to see it - sadly I reckon a JKB eleven would have about as much chance.

Its all about Croatia on weds... come on Slaven and the boys!

might be his swan song before a move to west ham.

20 minutes gone and it's still 0-0

nothing happened yet apart from defoe kicking their keeper in the head.

If it's still 0-0 at HT they'll get booed off the park like last time.

suzie_preston

I guess you lot are Scottish and not British then? :eek:

I personally have been watching all 4 teams and had hoped they would all have won but so far only Wales have managed an unconvincing win so far today so "com on England" at least 2 out of 4 please :rolleyes:

And yes I am also pleased for the Republic of Ireland :P

King of the North

Hope not - he should try and lead Croatia to the WC before taking up any offers. At Englands expense, natch.

I personally have been watching all 4 teams and had hoped they would all have won but so far only Wales have managed an unconvincing win so far today so "com on England" at least 2 out of 4 please :rolleyes:

Yes i am British. (Not my choice)

But i Aint English.

Come on Andorra !!!

portobellojambo1

Think Slaven Bilic has already distanced himself from the vacancy at WHU, has stated that he would rather remain in charge of Croatia.

Guest jambomickey

nah i regard mysely as scottish

frank skinner

suzie

i class myself as british and have lots of friends that are english.that said.i bloody hate the arrogance of their media .

frank skinner
Think Slaven Bilic has already distanced himself from the vacancy at WHU, has stated that he would rather remain in charge of Croatia.

dont they all say that then pop up in the job:).

half time 0-0

Once is unfortunate, twice is just careless. How can a country with their resources not put a team like Andorra away before half-time?

Once is unfortunate, twice is just careless. How can a country with their resources not put a team like Andorra away before half-time?

Because they're arrogant? Put out a weaker squad thinking they'll walk it (so as to keep the big guns fit for mid-week).

Because they're arrogant? Put out a weaker squad thinking they'll walk it (so as to keep the big guns fit for mid-week).

How can a country with their resources not qualify for Euro 2008 when they had it all in their hands ? They think they are alot better than they are. Just because you have a great team on paper, does not mean they are a great team if they can't play together.

How can they throw millions of pounds at their new national stadium, yet the contractors who built it can't even build it on time or to budget.

Suzie, fair play to you supporting England, I don't. It's an individual choice. Just like I want Hibs to loose every game when they play unless it benefits HMFC. Like on here, we are an open church HMFC. Some people on here want the OF to do well in Europe for the sake of the coefficiant. I do not share that viewpoint.

Last time I wanted England to win was when they beat Holland 4-1 at Euro 96.

john brownlee

steady!, we are not all like that 0-2 engerlandI support all the British teams I do watch the GFA select but do struggle to support them I support the Jambos and ex Jambos in the select.

steady!, we are not all like that 0-2 engerland I support all the British teams I do watch the GFA select but do struggle to support them I support the Jambos and ex Jambos in the select.

Would you support Hibs if (by some miracle) they were playing in Europe???

For me England are Scotlands rivals, like the hobos are Hearts.

suzie

i class myself as british and have lots of friends that are english.that said.i bloody hate the arrogance of their media .

The Scottish media is much more down to earth and unbiased, eh?

Archived