Samaras joins Celtic on Loan..

Drylaw Hearts

No imagination at all Celtic. Strachan's signing policy is made up by Keith Jackson (owned by Douglas Baader) and Walter Smith's high teas at the Pavillion in Glasgow.

No one else would ever have paid ?5million for Brown 9.

Strachan = sacked by May 21st.

Sorry, but I don't agree.

I've seen him a few times and he looks more than good to me.

My opinion of course. :smartass:

Grandad concurs. :)

:thumb:

at the end of the day he'll be playing instead of Hesselink, which means Celtic will be playing with 11 men again which isnt good....

hes uber pish, i have a city supporting mate so watch them a bit and hes terrible. utterly terrible, my city supporting mate concurs

Drylaw Hearts
How does he compare with all the talent we have brought in. ? Or is he not yet on par with elliot.

As we haven't brought anyone in, it makes it impossible to compare.

It still, imo, doesn't make him a good player.

Also he isn't on a par with Elliot, he is better than him.

Anything else ?

he's pish, but reckon he could do a job up here...

I agree.

He looks pretty rank down there but I have a feeling his style might be more suited up here.

No imagination at all Celtic. Strachan's signing policy is made up by Keith Jackson (owned by Douglas Baader) and Walter Smith's high teas at the Pavillion in Glasgow.

No one else would ever have paid ?5million for Brown 9.

Strachan = sacked by May 21st.

Don`t agree mate!

Fool the Celtic fans again with loan signings and flog the family silver (Boruc, Miller & Brown) behind their back.

Strachan`s Peter Lawwell`s patsy!!

He makes Lee Miller look like Drew Busby. Too lightweight for up here.

Does it matter if he is too lightweight for up here? He's playing for a weegie team and will get special treatment from refs as usual.:o

This is hilarious.

Celtic & Chick Young spent all day yesterday trying to convince everyone that this player had no intention of going to Celtic and that they were not even looking at him.

24hrs is a long time in football, obviously...

How anyone can say he is pish is staggering. Fair enough he hasn't enjoyed the best spell at Man City, but look at Diego Forlan at Man Utd. Would you say Forlan was pish too?

I suppose time will tell, but they can't afford him on a permanent basis anyway!

He'll score loads in the SPL. The quality in the SPL is awful compared to the premiership. The lad scored 25 in 31 starts in holland I'd imagine he could do similar here. I'd take him at hearts thats for sure

Say What Again

The Japanese guy Mizuno has also signed.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_3087813,00.html

Got to love the posts calling a Greek international striker pish. Aye, Celtic can keep their international level signings, we don't need anyone, we've got Clum, Robbie, Nade, Miko, Audrey, Zal, etc, etc, etc, etc

:confused:

Samaras is a class act i think and will be lethal up here ! He looked good a few times for city but they dont know what they want cosidering they just got rid of Bianchi who looked a class act! I bet he will get 10 goals in the second half of the season !

Archived