You Might Want To Sit Down Before Reading This (merged)

Gigolo-Aunt

Dusk_Till_Dawn
His G.P must have writers cramp. Cant we just put him on the ground staff or something? Maybe we could make him work in the pie stand on match days.

He'd burn his hands after two minutes

His G.P must have writers cramp. Cant we just put him on the ground staff or something? Maybe we could make him work in the pie stand on match days.

Think he is out of contract next summer?

Hearts should try and come up with a package to empty him now - its never going to happen for him at Hearts.

**** knows how much money we have spent living the Bosnian dream.

At least Pinilla had stories of scandal to keep us ammused.

Guest juvehearts

how much is he on a week

i really hope hearts decided to stop paying him full whack & only pay him ssp & then stoped that after 6 months of him being out.

*** him let his insurers pay for the dud.

ofcource this stinks of common sence & would never happen.

be nice tho!

Think he is out of contract next summer?

Hearts should try and come up with a package to empty him now - its never going to happen for him at Hearts.

**** knows how much money we have spent living the Bosnian dream.

At least Pinilla had stories of scandal to keep us ammused.

Not a good idea although I agree he serves no purpose being here.

If he's at it and we give him a package, it will encourage others to do the same. Make him sit his time out IN THIS COUNTRY and he'll soon get sickened or give himself a shake. If he's genuinely injured that is a different matter.

The Real Wilson

I can't help but feel sorry for the guy, you don't choose to get injured. But from a business point of view, I'm surprised Vlad's not emptied him already.

If he were a horse, he'd be dog food long ago.

It's a shame for him, but as a club who has invested so much money in him, it's just as bad for us.

I tend to forget he's even still around until things like this pop up to remind me that we have what appears to be another malingering wage thief on our books. Grr. if it's genuine, then I'm sorry for being so unsympathetic...but quite frankly, he represents nothing but cash down the drain.

Fastest man in Europe. :)

As much as I think we should empty him, it deos **** me off slightly the amount of time he was fit, and wasn't played, for whatever reason.

Beslija was domed the moment he put a Hearts jersey on! Remember Vlad tried to get out of signing him in the first place until Genk threatened to take Hearts to court for backing out the transfer!

I can't believe he's played 13 times.

They must have sent over the wrong person when we signed him, does he have a twin brother ?

Get rid of him

Or get rid of illeriterate posters who can't even get his name right?

I assume that's Beslija your on about?

LeylandJambo-get rid of him!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

He's a bell-end. What's the official line now though? I can't keep up, are we still blaming him being here on Rix?:cool:

Dougie Masterton
Or get rid of illeriterate posters who can't even get his name right?

I assume that's Beslija your on about?

LeylandJambo-get rid of him!

Brilliant:)

Broxburn_Jambo

There was a story in the evening news over the summer where he was quoted as saying he didn't even want to come back to Hearts. I'm surprised Vlad hasn't come up with some spurious reason to sack him, would probably be the best thing he'd ever done.

Can't help thinking back to the hysterically enthuastic threads on here when we signed him.

I believe the lad has had chronically bad luck since joining us. Some people seem to forget that he was beginning to turn it on for the reserves and was having a cracking game against Falkirk when Scobbie crippled him with that obscene tackle. :mad:

He'll probably never make it here now so I hope he gets a good move and shows what he can do elsewhere.

As much as I think we should empty him, it deos **** me off slightly the amount of time he was fit, and wasn't played, for whatever reason.

he wasn't played because he was a lazy little sh**e. as soon as he recieved the ball his only thought was to get rid of it as soon as possible.

just one more reason why romanov and his puppets should never be allowed to sign a player without a manager having the final say on whether he'll fit or be good enough for the team.

Chad Sexington
he wasn't played because he was a lazy little sh**e. as soon as he recieved the ball his only thought was to get rid of it as soon as possible.

just one more reason why romanov and his puppets should never be allowed to sign a player without a manager having the final say on whether he'll fit or be good enough for the team.

He was a Rix signing though wasn't he?

I'm sure Vlad didn't particularly want him in the first place and subsequently tried to weasel out the deal.

I'm sure Vlad didn't particularly want him in the first place and subsequently tried to weasel out the deal.

According to the EEN at the time of him signing, Romanov first seen him in a Bosnia v Lithuania match and was hugely impressed.

Dunno how much truth is in that although I doubt that Makela and/or Beslija were Rix signings.

We spent the best part of ?2 million that transfer window on Goncalves, Makela and Beslija.

I'd be amazed if Romanov never sourced them all.

scott herbertson

I don't think Vlad trusted rix at all. IIRC rix's signings were disposable lower english leagues - Hackett, Johnson. I suspect Beslija, like Makela was one of those who there was a buzz about in european circles and romanov got in first hoping to make a big margin on future sale - see also copel, kostadinov, jonnson (who might be one of the few to prove worthwhile) Rapnik plus a series of guys signed to kaunas in the hope they go onwards and upwards (mendes, Petras etc)

You have to wonder what a decent manager (Burley or Csaba) would have made of some of these players - Beslija, pinilla, nade even guys like hackewtt and Johnson may have been given proper chances to play.

Charlie-Brown

Beslija came with a decent enough pedigree and quite a lot of international match experience. and whilst he has undoubtedly not had much chances to impress the guy has also been a bit of a phoney in all but 1 or 2 of the games he did play in....you have to wonder at his repeated injury misfortune and maybe some of it sheer bad luck but you have to wonder given his reputed high salary of how much of a comfort zone the player is in..........apart from Paul Telfer he is the most expensive signing for any non-Old Firm SPL club - Telfer was repeatedly injured, showed little and was eventually freed having done little or nothing to justify the big transfer fee (in SPL terms).... history seems to be repeating itself.

Beslija came with a decent enough pedigree and quite a lot of international match experience. and whilst he has undoubtedly not had much chances to impress the guy has also been a bit of a phoney in all but 1 or 2 of the games he did play in....you have to wonder at his repeated injury misfortune and maybe some of it sheer bad luck but you have to wonder given his reputed high salary of how much of a comfort zone the player is in..........apart from Paul Telfer he is the most expensive signing for any non-Old Firm SPL club - Telfer was repeatedly injured, showed little and was eventually freed having done little or nothing to justify the big transfer fee (in SPL terms).... history seems to be repeating itself.

Which non Old-Firm club did Paul Telfer sign for? Are you thinking of Craig Hignett?

My opinion on Beslija is that there is a good player in there somewhere but that he has never wanted to be in Scotland and play for Heart of Midlothian.

If he were a horse, he'd be dog food long ago.

jeez don,t tempt fate, you never know he could end up in the already dodgy pies at tynie..theres enough gristle in the buggers as it is.........and lets face it i,m sure vlad would like some return on the money he,s wasted on him:eek:

Archived