Hobo fat gits.

Munch

Having looked at the film when rat boy and bamba came out of fester road to be met by around a dozen deluded dole boys, did you notice the fat hobo, this got me thinking that they have more than there fair share of massive fat gits as supporters.

Does anyone actually know any really fat hobo fans, like the guy in the film.?

Having looked at the film when rat boy and bamba came out of fester road to be met by around a dozen deluded dole boys, did you notice the fat hobo, this got me thinking that they have more than there fair share of massive fat gits as supporters.

Cannae remember the guys name but apparently one o the "fat gits" was sciving from work. Guy who works with the same company told me the boss who is also a die hard hobo was watching the news at night and the person in question was the one who offered his hand to rat boy and said welcome back and something along the lines of we love you deek.

Boss went balistic cos he was meant to be at work somewhere else nowhere near fester Road.

You couldnt make it up they aint too bright either are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winston churchill

we have a few big chaps that frequent tynecastle.

Most hobos I come across are pale, drawn and skeletal like, apparently its a side effect of the heroin. :rolleyes:

i wouldn't go posting that all over the web:th_wink1:

Cannae remember the guys name but apparently one o the "fat gits" was sciving from work. Guy who works with the same company told me the boss who is also a die hard hobo was watching the news at night and the person in question was the one who offered his hand to rat boy and said welcome back and something along the lines of we love you deek.

Boss went balistic cos he was meant to be at work somewhere else nowhere near fester Road.

You couldnt make it up they aint too bright either are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a joke, imagine anyone actually skiving of work to go and see ratboy being paraded at fester road, there was only about half a dozen sad gits there to see him with his 01 shirt.

Better call Saul
i wouldn't go posting that all over the web:th_wink1:

Did ye hear one o the soft mod delete shouting to ratface as he walked away

"Love ye":heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

the fat guy stays in prestonpans and drinks in the dasher

There's a guy who comes into my work with his personalised hobo number plate. His picture was posted up here along with many other fugly hobos who got their pics taken with the CIS Cup :107years: which were then displayed online by the photogtrapher.

:eek::hobofish:

the fat guy stays in prestonpans and drinks in the dasher

yeah, he does some times....... bit loud, but no a bad lad for a hibby :eek:

Miller Jambo 60

PUKE

There's a guy who comes into my work with his personalised hobo number plate. His picture was posted up here along with many other fugly hobos who got their pics taken with the CIS Cup :107years: which were then displayed online by the photogtrapher.

:eek::hobofish:

Archived