Niemi is Finnish(ed)

Patrick Bateman

Old Pivotonian

I know that the Fans Forum doesn't set out to represent all the hearts fans but .................I've taken the liberty of writing to Anti (via Fulham FC) to thank him for his time with HMFC and to wish him all the best for the future on behalf of ALL of the fans.

Graham Anderson

Secretary, FF

Doctor FinnBarr
I know that the Fans Forum doesn't set out to represent all the hearts fans but .................I've taken the liberty of writing to Anti (via Fulham FC) to thank him for his time with HMFC and to wish him all the best for the future on behalf of ALL of the fans.

Graham Anderson

Secretary, FF

I'll go along with that and certainly buy the man a few beers if I ever met him!

:)

There is a "contact us" page on the Fulham FC website.

I sent a brief message of thanks on Thursday night and got a reply Friday morning saying that it had been passed to their player liasion manager who will forward correspondence directly to Antti Niemi. So it looks like you mught be able to pass on your good wishes fairly directly - certainly no harm in trying!

Cheers,

Graham Anderson

Secretary, FF

Cant see anyone arguing with that.

Son Of Anarchy

Niemmi was a fabulous keeper for us. I talked to him many times over the years and he loved his time at Hearts. I real nice guy and funny to.

Funniest thing i heard was when we pumped the hobos in the semi final. Niemmi went in to work early and sat for ages waiting for Gordon Strachan to arrive in the reception area. Gave the wee turd it tight,and GS took the hump. CLASSIC.

HES WELCOME AT TYNIE ANYTIME!

Archived