NJ Jambos

bertracoon

I'm in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Thought I was working but as there's a loody hurricane I'm off tomorrow. Anyway, does anyone know of any bars in North jersey that'll be OPEN and showing the Scotland game tomorrow. Haven't seen a game in ages and need to see it tomorrow.

Failing that, any good FREE streaming websites I can watch it on. PM me if you don't want to plaster it all over here!

Cheers

Jambo_in_Madrid
I'm in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. Thought I was working but as there's a loody hurricane I'm off tomorrow. Anyway, does anyone know of any bars in North jersey that'll be OPEN and showing the Scotland game tomorrow. Haven't seen a game in ages and need to see it tomorrow.

Failing that, any good FREE streaming websites I can watch it on. PM me if you don't want to plaster it all over here!

Cheers

Are you anywhere near Montclair, NJ ?

I've watched a lot of CL matches and most of the 2006 World Cup games in a bar called Egans over the last few years. Here is a link to t's website, which includes directions :-

http://www.eganandsons.com/

Was in Egans last week actually,nice bar.

Didn't know they showed games though,I'll look into it for Wednesday.

Cheers

Jambo_in_Madrid
Was in Egans last week actually,nice bar.

Didn't know they showed games though,I'll look into it for Wednesday.

Cheers

I go across to Nutley on business once or twice a year, so this bar has become a lifesaver for football matches.

Watched the Scotland game today here in Madrid with a decent old fella from Kelso. Great conversation, but a really poor perfromance from the boys in blue !!

Archived