Heroes Series 3

DarthVodka

season 2 started of so slowly but i luckily found a site on the net which had all the episodes on it so i didnt have to wait months for the ending

hopefully season 3 pushes on with the story, season 2 wasted alot of time on relationships

TBH i only watch it for the hot cheerleader though

season 2 started of so slowly but i luckily found a site on the net which had all the episodes on it so i didnt have to wait months for the ending

hopefully season 3 pushes on with the story, season 2 wasted alot of time on relationships

TBH i only watch it for the hot cheerleader though

And Kirsten Bell.... best new thing about the early season 2 episodes

I thought season two wasn't as bad as people have made out. I liked Peter's story, although he was taken in by Adam a bit easily, but he's young so meh.

I liked the stuff in feudal Japan, I thought it was quite well done.

I didn't like Maya and her brother, but I loved Elle and Monica and I loved the final episode with Hiro standing up to Peter and Adam.

Average Heroes is way better than really good episodes of just about any other show.

Glad it's on BBC2 so quickly, that's only a couple of days after it airs in the US. Which means we'll have big gaps in the season, but hey, I don't need to download and burn it!

Enjoyed season 2 but because of the writers strike it did not come across as finished to me.So really this is more like season 2.5 i think.

Archived