Is this wrong?

H.A.N.S

Would I be breaking the law?

I know Zibby's address. He stays in the same complex as my mate. His lease is up at the end of September even though he has been released so is still about or will be.

Everyone want to send him flowers, thank you cards, scarfs and strips?

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

I know Zibby's address. He stays in the same complex as my mate. His lease is up at the end of September even though he has been released so is still about or will be.

Yes it would be wrong to give out his address but if you could sign my name on the thank you card i'd be most gratefull.

Yes it would be wrong to give out his address but if you could sign my name on the thank you card i'd be most gratefull.

I could get all the stuff from everyone but and leave it there. Also thinking a whipround. Let's give him a good send off.

The Old Tolbooth
I could get all the stuff from everyone but and leave it there. Also thinking a whipround. Let's give him a good send off.

I definitely think we should get one of those 3 ft tall cards to send to him, along with a Hearts scarf.

I definitely think we should get one of those 3 ft tall cards to send to him, along with a Hearts scarf.

A thank you card. With thanks for the memories inside signed by us all. Don't let this thread slip. It is going to happen. He'll see the funny side surely. Also the day he moves we could have 20-30 people outside chanting his name.

You should never post someone's phone number or address on the internet, but we should really get something done.

Maybe we could create a massive thread full of thanks and print it off and you could drop it off? :D

You should never post someone's phone number or address on the internet, but we should really get something done.

Maybe we could create a massive thread full of thanks and print it off and you could drop it off? :D

I'll put it inside a nice card and post it. Doing nothing wrong.

I'll put it inside a nice card and post it. Doing nothing wrong.

Haha, not sure if you could print off selective posts?

We could maybe get someone to write a quality letter for him with all his moments and thanks from all the fans.

I'll set up an email address. Everyone can send their message and put their name. I'll copy and paste them all on a word document and print them off. Put them inside a card and deliver it with a scarf and pair of goalie gloves.

I'll set up an email address. Everyone can send their message and put their name. I'll copy and paste them all on a word document and print them off. Put them inside a card and deliver it with a scarf and pair of goalie gloves.

Perfect.

It would be even funnier if you knocked and took a camera with you and captured it.

I think that a crystal decanter would be most appropriate...

just remember to have a brush and shovel ready for when it slips through his fingers.

Grow up! Football is a SPORT. Why not try to think along sporting lines. I cannot believe the absence of nous on this sadly degraded site.

Do people like you watch football? Do you go to Tynecastle and support Hearts? Or, are you just wee boys who don't get it but think they do?

The average age of posters on here must be about 13.

Grow up! Football is a SPORT. Why not try to think along sporting lines. I cannot believe the absence of nous on this sadly degraded site.

Do people like you watch football? Do you go to Tynecastle and support Hearts? Or, are you just wee boys who don't get it but think they do?

:horse:

Still, your a better Hearts fan than all of us!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

oooohhh cheese baguette! :P

What is it with you? That's two threads you've begrumbled in the last twenty minutes. If it does your box in that much, why bother reading in the first place? Pfft.

Wow! :biggrin:

You like? I could get a lot of use out of that word on here.

Still not as good as Andy Driver's new word, though. He reckons Mikey Stewart is 'talismatic'. Hehe.

This is very wrong. You are one sad individual if you think this is funny. Just imagine if you were Zibby and folk were invading your privacy. How would you like it.

Eat my balls hobo.

This is very wrong. You are one sad individual if you think this is funny. Just imagine if you were Zibby and folk were invading your privacy. How would you like it.

If it was the same situation and a Hibs fan sent me a card with a Hibs scarf, I'd laugh.

Doctor FinnBarr
Oh grow up, we're having a laugh here. Are you going to be like Sean Connery and tell us how to live our lives whilst not actually living here?:107years:

Oh grow up, we're having a laugh here. Are you going to be like Sean Connery and tell us how to live our lives whilst not actually living here?:107years:

So I am no longer entitled to my own opinion?

You like? I could get a lot of use out of that word on here.

Still not as good as Andy Driver's new word, though. He reckons Mikey Stewart is 'talismatic'. Hehe.

His word has 2,180 hits on Google. Yours has 7. I think you win.

I've decided to invent the words chromonetic and charisthetic.

A chromonetic process is one in which an illusion of colour is produced by artificial (usually electronic) means. This derives from chromonesis, which is the process of producing colour illusions artificially.

Charisthesis is developing a signature personality by training in communication skills and techniques. A charisthetic person is someone who has done this, such as Barack Obama.

So I am no longer entitled to my own opinion?

I don't think he's saying you aren't entitled to your own opinion. He just wants you to have his opinion instead. :eek:

(I just posted that to make up for my previous off topic post. Sorry).

:runaway:

A chromonetic process is one in which an illusion of colour is produced by artificial (usually electronic) means. This derives from chromonesis, which is the process of producing colour illusions artificially.

Charisthesis is developing a signature personality by training in communication skills and techniques. A charisthetic person is someone who has done this, such as Barack Obama.

I'm feeling a bit disconbobulated now. :sad:

In words that Doug could understand?

:P

Yes, rise above the mhanks performance.

Miller Jambo 60

A wee tip off to the press a pic in the paper with his scarf on (HEARTS).

A Hobos nightmare.

Could you send a "Good Riddance" card from us too? :)

I find your lack of respect for such a legend sickening

I'm feeling a bit disconbobulated now. :sad:

A scene from Blackadder goes third

"i'm anaspetcic, combodulous, almost compunctious to have caused you such perincobubulations"

or something like that - quality

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

unless i am much mistaken this entire thread is a pish take of the neanderthals over in the east end of glasgow who put Novo's address one of their second rate forums!

I was gonna say get a life but more importantly get a sense of humour, oh yeah and i'm 28, just doing my bit to put the average age up!

Archived