Hibs game moved to Sunday 19th 2PM (merged threads)

Hearts Heritage

winston churchill

sorry if it has already been posted.

i got this from across the road

Fixture Changes - Derby Changed to Sunday 19th October

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scottish Premier League have announced two changes to the 2008/09 fixture list that will effect Hibernian.

The home game against Heart of Midlothian scheduled for 18th October will now take place on 19th October with a 2.00pm kick off; the home game against Celtic scheduled for 6th December will now take place on 7th December with a 2.00pm kick off. Both games will be broadcast live by Setanta Television.

maroonlegions
sorry if it has already been posted.

i got this from across the road

Fixture Changes - Derby Changed to Sunday 19th October

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Scottish Premier League have announced two changes to the 2008/09 fixture list that will effect Hibernian.

The home game against Heart of Midlothian scheduled for 18th October will now take place on 19th October with a 2.00pm kick off; the home game against Celtic scheduled for 6th December will now take place on 7th December with a 2.00pm kick off. Both games will be broadcast live by Setanta Television.

PANTS ,nae bevy working early on the Monday morning.:mad:

Chuffed to bits me, just sold my soul to Satan and now two big games to look forward to, Yah beauty!!!

Archived