BANNER FOR EASTER ROAD.

Miller Jambo 60

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or

small, 1 foot by 1 foot banners, numbering 1 to 107 then the letters to still counting

give them out in the stadium to folk in order asking them to show them , before kick off each half and after every hearts goal. :107years:

Whatever we're going to say, let's get it posted on this thread early to give them plenty of time to come up with a banner in response to it.

:whistling:

Whatever we're going to say, let's get it posted on this thread early to give them plenty of time to come up with a banner in response to it.

:whistling:

okay we are talking about a banner in 2011, that should be enough time for them or am I cutting it a bit tight for a response.

How about....."We only won Zero Seven!!!!!" (107 for the illiterate!):o) ;)

they WOULD NOT get it, which makes it a great idea

You're only here to watch the Jam Tarts.

Gets my vote, though something with Ratboy or underlining our superiority to them will also do. :)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

depends how big uir talkin and how short and sweet u want it but maybe a 'when hibs go up to win the scottish cup we'll be deed'

all out of ideas as u can tell

What about a banner with the exact period of time since the tramps won the big cup? Don't know it off the top of my head but you get my drift....

"107 Years, ? months, ? weeks, ? days, ? mins. Ha Ha "

:)

what aboot this one. For those of you in green and white this is what a scottish cup looks like. with pic of the cup:107years:

You Are ****e

If Carlsburg did Derbys........

Get Out Of Edinburgh

Edinburgh Doesnt Want You

Deek, Where You Going Tonight?

1902 - No Its Not the time

Frank Sauzee is a LegendMixu Must Stay

Keep The Board

We Still Have More Money Than You

Hartley Scored 3 & You Were Home For Tea

Inter Tattie - Youre Having A Laugh.

Edinburgh's Disgrace

Keep It Safe - Get It Checked

Scoot Booth Youre A ******

Scott Booth - No ***** Sherlock

Can Hibs Beat Us On Setanta Again?

Cant Wait For Work On Monday

Is This What Giro's Are For?

Man On! - Dont Bend Over

Welecome To San Giro

FTH

Re the first one in bold: Are you on crack??? We were glad to see the back of him as we never won a derby when he either played for, or managed Hibs agaist us.

2nd: Unfortunately, they seem to be running a very tight ship over there (albeit without much success) and possibly have the least debt in the premier league.

The "HEARTS HAVING A PARTY HIBS IN THEIR BED" flag that was done for Prague is still in my loft, will keep it for cup wins and European trips!

Re the first one in bold: Are you on crack??? We were glad to see the back of him as we never won a derby when he either played for, or managed Hibs agaist us.

2nd: Unfortunately, they seem to be running a very tight ship over there (albeit without much success) and possibly have the least debt in the premier league.

:107years:

How's about...

"OI! Riordan - HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN, another club you're barred from, thank ****, you stinking hobo slag".

Quite punchy that methinks!:P

LOL!! Definately has to be a top contender that 1!!

Sawdust Caesar
Ok last one..........

WHERES ZEMMAMA GONE

:)

Thanks, now that bloody song will be stuck in my head all night, I don't feel so chirpy.

rab obanheartsno1

Id have these words. Theres only 1 gary glitter, he took riordan up the ****ter,mixu must stay,the hibees are gay,walking in a jambo wonderland

Simply put

"DEEK IS KEEK"

"U R PISH"

or

"Not even a kwik fit fitter can get you out of this mess"

"Tom Farmer always did like helping those when the wheels came off "

You are definitely a Hibernian reptile.

If you're a Hearts fan, then i'm Pope Bennedict. Sauzee was an absolutely terrible manager, and a fat frog munching gayboy. End of.

The fact we never beat him is irrelevant. He was in the job for a matter of months and lost the majority of games.

And i'm not even going to comment on the last part, you're so deluded that it's almost vomit-enducing. GTF.

LTHB - Launch the Hibs *******s.

Archived