Some favourite Hearts Photos

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Seeing as the feel good factor is back. Post some of your favourite Hearts Photos here.

I'll kick things off.

Tom%20Purdie.jpg

Hearts Heritage
don't you think he looks like Miko??

Did Scotland under 19s ever play in Lithuania about 25 years ago???

scott herbertson
Seeing as the feel good factor is back. Post some of your favourite Hearts Photos here.

I'll kick things off.

Tom%20Purdie.jpg

Is it just nme or does the ball look bigger and the scottish cup look smaller?

Hic!

;)

slatefordchap
Is it just nme or does the ball look bigger and the scottish cup look smaller?

Hic!

;)

I was thinking that too, the ball looks really heavy, would not have liked to meet that head on, especially on a wet and windy day, balls are much lighter these days.

:)

0,,10289~3604289,00.jpg

That's the moment that brought me more happiness than I could ever imagined possible. I never thought it would ever have happened in my life-time but for it to have occured twice(and counting) ..... lump in throat, moistening in eyes etc etc...........

Oh and the kids being born and wedding and things were pretty good too but............ sigh

Get a grip of yourself man. ;)

don't you think he looks like Miko??
Wish it was the wee man and not Miko. We'll no doubt, ever witness another John Robertson at Tynecastle again:sad:

That's the moment that brought me more happiness than I could ever imagined possible. I never thought it would ever have happened in my life-time but for it to have occured twice(and counting) ..... lump in throat, moistening in eyes etc etc...........

What a great photo; its usually the Adam celebrating his cup winning goal photo, or the penalty that is posted and their both terrific images too, but this photo is really pretty special, it just conveys the outburst of emotion at the final whistle = superb - who is Fulton hugging? Is it Neil McCann?

I agree with you Inspector - to see Hearts winning the Scottish Cup in 98 was just about the best experience of my life (notwithstanding wife & kids) and even now, over 10 years later (10 years can you believe it) I still get emotional remembering it.

Thanks for the photo.

What a great photo; its usually the Adam celebrating his cup winning goal photo, or the penalty that is posted and their both terrific images too, but this photo is really pretty special, it just conveys the outburst of emotion at the final whistle = superb - who is Fulton hugging? Is it Neil McCann?

I agree with you Inspector - to see Hearts winning the Scottish Cup in 98 was just about the best experience of my life (notwithstanding wife & kids) and even now, over 10 years later (10 years can you believe it) I still get emotional remembering it.

Thanks for the photo.

For guys our age ( ;) ) it was amazing and just so emotional. Personally I was convinced I would never see Hearts win anything in my life!!

Archived