Problem with upstairs neighbour. Creaky floor boards.

hughesie27

Just moved into my new flat recently and the landlord forgot to mention that the guy living upstairs (Hibs Fan) has got some overly sized piece of furniture(probably some kind of bookcase full of books he has never read, knowing his type) that has dislodged the floor boards making them creak all night long! I thought it may have been him and his wife being overly enthusiastic in bed but I realised that his Hoboesqueness means he is a poof.:mad: Anything I can do to get him or his stupid paper stacker away?

:hobofish:

Sent my mate up as an expert in disguise to get him to move it but he is too stubborn.

At least he could try and move the thing and get rid of his butt ugly sofa!

Miller Jambo 60
Try rubbing some talcon powder on your ceiling.

KBs quite funny these days:4_1_72::4_1_72:

Better than us moaning at each other.:eek:

Just moved into my new flat recently and the landlord forgot to mention that the guy living upstairs (Hibs Fan) has got some overly sized piece of furniture(probably some kind of bookcase full of books he has never read, knowing his type) that has dislodged the floor boards making them creak all night long! I thought it may have been him and his wife being overly enthusiastic in bed but I realised that his Hoboesqueness means he is a poof.:mad: Anything I can do to get him or his stupid paper stacker away?

:hobofish:

Sent my mate up as an expert in disguise to get him to move it but he is too stubborn.

At least he could try and move the thing and get rid of his butt ugly sofa!

Hibs fan...bookshelf?!

it chronicles the evolution of flair and how the naughty boys in brazil stole the flair bible

So they just look at the pictures then?!

maybe you should take this guy a case of beer, a couple of bottles of jagos and some gin. i think he likes pizza too, especially a mexican from papa johns

Archived