Cyprus help.............

Oopsupsideyerheed

Oopsupsideyerheed

Hi guys, I am looking for the cheapest DIRECT flights to Paphos 21st June-5th July 2009.

Anyone have any decent sites/contacts etc, dont mind travelling from Edinburgh/Weej/Newcastle etc but no further...............all help appreciated, they seem to get dearer each year !!

Hi guys, I am looking for the cheapest DIRECT flights to Paphos 21st June-5th July 2009.

Anyone have any decent sites/contacts etc, dont mind travelling from Edinburgh/Weej/Newcastle etc but no further...............all help appreciated, they seem to get dearer each year !!

Once you consider petrol and travel costs to another city, as well as the hassle, you probably won't get cheaper than Globespan Edinburgh-Paphos at around 240 GBP per person. The only problem could be your (in)flexibility with regards to dates.

Yes they are very dear. 3 people I know wanted to go to Cyprus for a week and stay in a family Villa. The flights were something horrific like ?700 for the 3 of them...Screw that if you ask me :eek: You can get a week away to Greece etc at this time of year for about ?300 PP Half board and that includes the flights.

Globespan or Thomsons are yor best bet

Archived