Is The Pieman Vlads Spy.

Munch

I Recall when Vlads takeover of the club went through, the press mentioned that the Pieman would be retained as an adviser.

Does anyone know if this is true, The Pieman still seems to attend the games in the directors box, is he still in secret communication with Vlad and relaying information back to headquarters ?

Pieman has no input what so ever at the club.

He is a feckin parasite though.

Thats good news, i agree he is a fat greedy pig.

Guest jambomickey

i think the pie man stabbed jefferies in the back in the summer! i think he was asked if jefferies would be a good appointment and said no

Geoff Kilpatrick
i think the pie man stabbed jefferies in the back in the summer! i think he was asked if jefferies would be a good appointment and said no

If he did, he was right.

Guest jambomickey
If he did, he was right.

if he did then he's still got some influence! but i don't disagree with your point mate, i think csabas without doubt the man to lead us forward and will bring us success if he let do the job his way

If true, then it is a first time in ages he has been correct.

jamboinglasgow

is this something you've heard from a crediable source or just guessing which will become seen as truth on this board.

is this something you've heard from a crediable source or just guessing which will become seen as truth on this board.

Everything is seen as truth here, if someone says he heard in his local kebab shop that Hearts were after Ronaldo and were going to out bid Man City, and we didn't, Vlad would be branded a liar.

Everything is seen as truth here, if someone says he heard in his local kebab shop that Hearts were after Ronaldo and were going to out bid Man City, and we didn't, Vlad would be branded a liar.

We are? Mad Vald out!

If he did, he was right.

Someone who wanted to cause mischief might point out that Jefferies currently has amassed more points than Csaba with a weaker squad. ;)

I Recall when Vlads takeover of the club went through, the press mentioned that the Pieman would be retained as an adviser.

Does anyone know if this is true, The Pieman still seems to attend the games in the directors box, is he still in secret communication with Vlad and relaying information back to headquarters ?

I don't why people keep picking up on this. As an ex Chairman of the club he is entitled to life long membership of the director's box. So please cut out all conspiracy theories.

Only problem being of course, the snake that was CPR was widely reported as trying to ban Leslie Deans, an ex chairman form same box.

Says a lot about the type of person he might be.

I don't why people keep picking up on this. As an ex Chairman of the club he is entitled to life long membership of the director's box. So please cut out all conspiracy theories.

Only problem being of course, the snake that was CPR was widely reported as trying to ban Leslie Deans, an ex chairman form same box.

Thank you saved me typing it

Conspiracy over NEXT !!!

complete tripe. Robinson did no such thing. why post stuff when you have not a shred of evidence to back it up?

widely reported where exactly? show me a single article from any source at any point in time where this was 'reported'.

Mmmmm......don't know if Ronaldo's good enough for us though! I mean......where would he fit into our team? :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Someone who wanted to cause mischief might point out that Jefferies currently has amassed more points than Csaba with a weaker squad. ;)

Irrespective of points, a JJ/Romanov combo would have been akin to a Keegan/Ashley combo at Newcastle.

complete tripe. Robinson did no such thing. why post stuff when you have not a shred of evidence to back it up?

widely reported where exactly? show me a single article from any source at any point in time where this was 'reported'.

Im sure i read an article in the EEN a few years back saying sometning along these lines.

I dont trust the Pieman, if he did advise Vlad on JJ, Then what else is he advising Vlad on ?

jamboinglasgow
Im sure i read an article in the EEN a few years back saying sometning along these lines.

I dont trust the Pieman, if he did advise Vlad on JJ, Then what else is he advising Vlad on ?

and as we all know the EEN is the fountain of all knowledge, todays one has a picture of steven fletcher and underneath it says that its steven whittiker.

he may of been around three seasons ago, but to be fair he does know all the processes required in running the club, but now its three seasons later and he has no influnce at tynecastle. He only goes to watch the games. So can we look the future rather than the past.

i tend to think of spys with their coat collar up, slinking about trying not to be seen, that fat bastage robinson could'nt slink if he was with a herd of buffalo, i hope he falls down the stairs from the directors box into the path of people who love the club

i tend to think of spys with their coat collar up, slinking about trying not to be seen, that fat bastage robinson could'nt slink if he was with a herd of buffalo, i hope he falls down the stairs from the directors box into the path of people who love the club

I dunno mate he wears a long coat to the games sometimes, and occasionally a hat, his glasses have too much of a dark tint in them for my liking, he just looks a very suspicious character.

And why are his cheeks always bright red ?:badmood:

...this has been discussed to death on this forum. Nothing to see here, move on.

...this has been discussed to death on this forum. Nothing to see here, move on.

The one thing we all agree on is the Pieman cannot be trusted, if he still has his toe in the water we need to establish exactly what he is up to, he could be on some sort of internal sabotage mission.

Why would he advise Vlad not to empoly JJ ? Who is a true Hearts man,Because the Pieman advised him not too, no something is not right here, we need to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

If the Pieman still has an influence we should be told.:bek035::yadayada:

I for one aint moving any where till i find out exactly what CPR is up too, is he advising Vlad ?

The one thing we all agree on is the Pieman cannot be trusted, if he still has his toe in the water we need to establish exactly what he is up to, he could be on some sort of internal sabotage mission.

Why would he advise Vlad not to empoly JJ ? Who is a true Hearts man,Because the Pieman advised him not too, no something is not right here, we need to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

If the Pieman still has an influence we should be told.:bek035::yadayada:

Spooky! Simon Says and someone does. Jambosrbarry, why when several people tell you that he has no involvement and 1 person tells you he has had some involvement do you choose to believe the 1?

Out of interest, when the owner has someone to tell him what is going on at the business he owns does this really qualify that person as a 'spy'?

I for one aint moving any where till i find out exactly what CPR is up too, is he advising Vlad ?

you sure as hell won't find any answers on here. just speculation and mud slinging.

you sure as hell won't find any answers on here. just speculation and mud slinging.

Correct, but he doesn't deserve anything else after all the lies he fed us.

Ps anyone hear it was Pieman's idea to have the Local Income Tax?

He holds no official job at Hearts. He was used as an advisor to Romanov on matters to do with the stadium development (probably valuable experience given he was behind the building of the stands in which most of us sit). No idea whether he is still involved but I couldn't care less.

The only thing CPR can 'report back' to Vlad is the horrendous dark rinse that Korobochka has put through his hair.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve, maybe you’re just bored. What is boring however, is the same old Pieman threads for no reason whatsoever.

Satisfied? I doubt it.

for what its worth, during the burley season robinson was a big fan of brellier and many other burley signings who vlad didnt approve of. he told vlad as much but obviously vlad didnt take much notice. so whether he's advising him day to day or not, he clearly doesnt hold much weight. nor does he want to.

Mmm CPR.

Not his biggest fan but he's a jambo. Irrespective of how it went.

He wanted the best for Hearts but just got out his depth. He got in the scenario, most of would, he let his heart rule his head when running Hearts.

I think he got way out his depth and he would probably admit it, but he wanted the best. People often say Vlad wants the best for the club, maybe they're right or wrong, however, there in no doubt CPR wanted the best for the club.

On paper he looks quite succeful as owner, cup success, UEFA qualification, new stands, team challenging for the title. Yeah, he run up huge debt, however, who hasn't running Hearts!

not too sure???

the same man that stood outside tynie calling hearts supporters parasites!!!

not too sure???

the same man that stood outside tynie calling hearts supporters parasites!!!

correct, and don't forget the Pie man made an absolute fortune from his involvement in Hearts.

Archived