SERVER NOTICE - OFFLINE FOR 30MINS

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Just to make you aware, that the server will be going offline shortly for around 30minutes whilst we increase the memory on the box.

We are increasing memory to 4gig of RAM, so this should make for a slightly more stable, and certainly faster board for all of us.

Apologies in advance for the slight downtime.

Dex

When ? or is it just all a cover up for swamping following csabas really positive meeting last night?

Guest JamboRobbo

Remeber Dex is a DBA. He'll be busy filling out the authorisation forms and getting it signed in triplicate before changing anything. :P

Guest GhostHunter
Remeber Dex is a DBA. He'll be busy filling out the authorisation forms and getting it signed in triplicate before changing anything. :P

Ha.

:D

Guest GhostHunter

Just a heads up - it could be anytime today, so if we disappear for 30mins or so, you know what's happening...

Best doing it this weekend as we don't have a game !

Thanks a bunch. I sent Dexter five copies of the authorisation documents, and because of your interfering post he only sent three of them back.

Some people, sheesh. :mad:

Thanks a bunch. I sent Dexter five copies of the authorisation documents, and because of your interfering post he only sent three of them back.

Some people, sheesh. :mad:

As long as you got the pink and buff copies we'll be ok. Please don't tell me he hasn't sent them.... :eek:

As long as you got the pink and buff copies we'll be ok. Please don't tell me he hasn't sent them.... :eek:

Buff, yellow and pale blue. The pale green and pink (!) copies are missing.

I'm not impressed.

Archived