Scotland U21's Tonight.

Bunny Munro

scott herbertson
2-0 Scotland ,playing not bad.:)

Is there an online link to it

As far as the BBC down here in England and on their 'national' website is concerned, the game is not happening

Is there an online link to it

As far as the BBC down here in England and on their 'national' website is concerned, the game is not happening

Sky Sports 1

Decent enough performance against a very mediocre Slovenia and should have won with much more to spare.

Fletcher and Mulgrew played well but I was most impressed with Arfield in the holding role. He basically dictated the whole match and looks a player to watch out for.

MacDonald had very little to do but was comfortable with most things and had no chance at goal. Wallace like his performances with us is just going through the motions and has lost confidence and any spark he had.

Charlie-Brown

McCormack looked to have a good game from the brief bits I saw.......Mulgrew wasted all Clums good work and a big chance to improve the goal difference.

McCormack looked to have a good game from the brief bits I saw.......Mulgrew wasted all Clums good work and a big chance to improve the goal difference.

Haha, nice one NMH ! Clum's nancy boy dive was the perfect cameo right enough.

McCormack is a player.

Just back from the game (there was cash gates) and i have to say i was unimpressed with Jamie Macdonald. Seemed to lose focus at times. there was a point in the first half when Slovenia had a free kick on the edge of the box, he didnt notice it had been taken until it bounced off his chest.

Wallace looked not ok.

Fletcher was head and shoulders above everyone on the park tonight, the Slovenians knew it too and tried to kick him off the park - the challange before half time was horrific, you could hear the clatter in the stand.

Scotland looked good at times but the final ball at times was poor. Take away Fletch and I thought Kenneth was Mom.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Bit harsh saying Elliot dived. Was never a pen but he took the guys skull right on his jaw, looked a sore yin.

Thought Wallace did ok, though still maintain he's a midfielder rather than left back.

Though Arfeild was the best player on the park, passed the ball well and kept a calm head when the others started to rock after slovian scored!!

Anyone else notice Clum got booed when he came on?

Archived