Idiots over on "weareadiddyteam.net"

heartsfc_fan

Makes you laugh:

"I can't understand why anyone would choose to support them. I know like many of us they follow family traditions but I have never met one yet that can explain why Hearts? Whats even worse none of them have even tried to reverse the question. But then again having your mother as your sister is probably having a major genetic effect of them"

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=128498

-------------

Bunch of idots. :rofl:

Hibs seemed to attract the losers and neds at my High school.

You know the guy from school with the dodgy, pubic moustache with teeth missing who got expelled for telling a teacher to **** off at the age of 13?

That's what the Hobos were like at my school.

My dad owns a boozer. He had to ban the Hobos bus from leaving from his pub because of the trouble they caused. Vandalism, drugs, bringing their own booze into the pub and just being low lives in general.

As he said, "the most bitter bunch of people it's ever been my misfortune to meet".

We do not choose, we are chosen.

Those understand need no explanation.

Those who don't understand, don't matter.

Well said.

Profound words

:)

My dad owns a boozer. He had to ban the Hobos bus from leaving from his pub because of the trouble they caused. Vandalism, drugs, bringing their own booze into the pub and just being low lives in general.

:rolleyes: typical

ScottishSandstorm

I just got banned for ever for "no reason". Basically I called them out for being ignorant regarding our signings. Wow they don't really appreciate banter or the truth over there.

maroonlegions
Why do people bother posting things on here that are from hibs.net?

its just good banter and to keep all the jambo troops updated with their comedy delusions:107years:.

as i posted on another thread it was hibs that made me a jambo,watching their ineptness at my first football match made me try tynie and i got hooked

Spot on. I wouldn't soil my PC by going on another team's web site, particularly the leithers or ra sellik.

Sometimes I think they forget how pish their team really is. We have the odd poor season. They've never been good. Hope they're all torn faced when we see the final table this year.

Those who understand need no explanation.

Couldn't have put it better. Just completely sums up why you'd be a jambo

You know the guy from school with the dodgy, pubic moustache with teeth missing who got expelled for telling a teacher to **** off at the age of 13?

As he said, "the most bitter bunch of people it's ever been my misfortune to meet".

I can't remember any Hobo's at my school or in my village (Roslin). Thy just didn't exist.

I can't remember any Hobo's at my school or in my village (Roslin). Thy just didn't exist.

Probably not enough cardboard around for them to make nests.

That would make a great t-shirt.

Or as they might put it rebellious, free spirited individuals in contrast to the more dour and staid supporters of Heart, the 'Establishment' team.

There is obviously a lot of stereotyping involved in these generalisations of the cultural division but it's grounded in truth and willingly perpetuated by both sides and Irvine Welsh has a lot to answer for in this respect

J.T.F.Robertson
I read a bit of the thread earlier, got bored very quickly.

My dentist (a rather nice young lady) told me a couple of years ago she was offered the job of being the hibs team dentist, she took one look at their teeth and said no thanks.

That sums them up in my book, banjo players.

Pluck every one of them! :P

Hearts are my local team and my dad supported them. Probably 2 of the most common reasons peopl will give when they give their reason for supporting their chosen team. Unless you're a man utd fan....

Broxburn Jambo

Fantastic. Can I use it?

gorgie rd eh11

Sounds more like something the lochenders would say. The sort of c**p teams who are second best come out with to hide the fact, that most of the time, their rivals shaft them. No surprise it originated at everton.

1) He calls us stupid yet he can't even spell.

2) We hate them? I don't hate Hibs, I pity them.

3) Who are they to talk about not selling tickets?

4) Small man syndrome. It always makes me giggle when those fuds talk about us, and they do it A LOT.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If anyone from ******.net can tell what Hibs have done to make them proud since I was born in 1980, I'm all ears.

kennygarland1
If anyone from ******.net can tell what Hibs have done to make them proud since I was born in 1980, I'm all ears.

Just out of curiosity why does it have to be since you were born? But this fascination with the other half is NOT healthy and the quicker you kids concentrate all your emotions towards Heart of Midlothian the better you will feel i am sure.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just out of curiosity why does it have to be since you were born? But this fascination with the other half is NOT healthy and the quicker you kids concentrate all your emotions towards Heart of Midlothian the better you will feel i am sure.

Er, mainly because that's the period of HMFC's history that I know best. Obviously.

200milesfromgorgie

Aye 100% agree. i'm sure you'll agree we all spend to much time on kickback so why waste even more time on the hobo forum? maybe some people need to come out of the smelly green closet?

mods - since we have this sub forum culture growing how about one named 'What I read on Hibs.net'...or something.

I'm not from ******.net

But you seem to be forgetting that they recently became "the first" club ever to have tiling sponsorship on their shorts.

I don't think we can live with that.

I'm not from ******.net

But you seem to be forgetting that they recently became "the first" club ever to have tiling sponsorship on their shorts.

We'd be daft to even try as we'd only end up embarrassing ourselves.

They truly are trail blazers par-excellence.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I'm not from ******.net

Fair point. Where can I buy a hibs shirt?

Archived