Tennants Sixes on HW

jambo in iraq

jambo in iraq

Forgot how much I used to enjoy the Sixes through at the SECC. Great weekend of entertainment. Hearts were pretty good at it as well, winning twice as I recall.

Check out the hearts support for the 85 final against Morton, that bigger than some of our away supports in the premier league.

Bring back the sixes!

PS remember how they used to invite a token team from England ie Nottingham Forrest?

We_are_the_Hearts
Forgot how much I used to enjoy the Sixes through at the SECC. Great weekend of entertainment. Hearts were pretty good at it as well, winning twice as I recall.

Check out the hearts support for the 85 final against Morton, that bigger than some of our away supports in the premier league.

Bring back the sixes!

PS remember how they used to invite a token team from England ie Nottingham Forrest?

85 was at Ingilston!! Remember it well even though I was only 10. Ripped programmes up in the air when the JTs came on and more songs than we can muster at Tynie these days;)

jambo in iraq
85 was at Ingilston!! Remember it well even though I was only 10. Ripped programmes up in the air when the JTs came on and more songs than we can muster at Tynie these days;)

aye your right forgot that. When we won second time it was at secc. 85 was a prelude to what was to come outdoors!

85 was indeed at Ingilston.

Though we did win it through at the SECC as well.

As for english clubs,can remember Man City playing at SECC, filling in for one of the OF who took the huff though.Not sure if any other englisg clubs played.

Carl Fredrickson

I mind a game where the Hobos were beating Celtic, and were taking the mick by passing the ball around. Celtic couldnt get anywhere near the ball so the ref gave a foul against Hobos for ungentlemanly conduct!!!!

Hobos lost the game.

Miller Jambo 60
85 was indeed at Ingilston.

Though we did win it through at the SECC as well.

As for english clubs,can remember Man City playing at SECC, filling in for one of the OF who took the huff though.Not sure if any other englisg clubs played.

Remember it well, my mate and i ended up the town celebrating after that win.

What about the fives at meadowbank. ABOUT 1974

we always out-sung the hobos (NO CHANGE)

Met Willie Gibson on the bus home.

I mind a game where the Hobos were beating Celtic, and were taking the mick by passing the ball around. Celtic couldnt get anywhere near the ball so the ref gave a foul against Hobos for ungentlemanly conduct!!!!

Hobos lost the game.

as funny as that is, i could imagine it happening at any oldfirm game this season!

Archived