Republican National Convention

Peebo

Nelly Terraces

Total nazis, the lot of them. Yer average right wing hardcore Christian nutjobs. You just know none of them believe in evolution and that god made the earth in a few days. Scary stuff indeed. Sadly, I think they'll walk this election and USA will lurch even more the right.

That Palin women is the antichrist (she is also f'ing clueless and only there for show). I find her really offensive. Laughed ma nads off about her 17yr old daughter gettin up the duff, but of course, these slimy evil barstewards turn it round saying it's not a problem. They've changed their tune overnight, bet they weren't saying it was OK for teenagers to get knocked up a few days ago. Hypocrytical barstewards.

Prepare for a war with Iran. You can tell these kants are spoiling for it, and they'll get it.

It certainly is, the christian right will be delighted with the new guys !

America could be about to take another step towards facism as religious based politics replace democratic rights.

I cannot for the life of me work what is so scary & offensive to some people about the fact that a Christian country may elect a Christian to lead it.

That to me is totally normal. Should Christians not be allowed to stand for election?

Extreme-fundamentalism is always worrying no matter what the religion is. I would hope most Christians do not associate themselves with the extreme-right in America .

I cannot for the life of me work what is so scary & offensive to some people about the fact that a Christian country may elect a Christian to lead it.

That to me is totally normal. Should Christians not be allowed to stand for election?

They separated church and state for a reason.

I hoped that McCain was put up as they knew either Hillary or Obama would walk it, but now you are seeing many Democrats (ie Hillary supporters) going over to the dark side out of...well they say 'for the country', but looks like spite to me and with Palin on the second billing they've got a much better chance.

All the 'we want Hillary' types will vote with Palin and all the 'we don't want no Muslim black guy in charge' rednecks will vote with McCain, plus all those christian mentalists too.

And I can just see McCain kicking it in office, 'Prison Break' style and Palin taking over. I mean FFS her experience is running a town in Alaska for a few years and a couple as Governor, where she advocated separatism for it. But it's ok, she grew up next to Russia, so she knows her international politics ;)

An oil loving, gun totting, anti-abortion, gonna drill in the Arctic, bible bashing nut job.

Just perfect for where the States are going.

Of course they should, however if they wish to impose policy based on their religious assumptions then this should be fought against. Otherwise you are on the way to a theocracy.

As a Unionist you must surely remember the shout in 1912 the "Home Rule is Rome Rule"?

Snake Plissken

May I take this opportunity to point out that McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin is a bit of a MILF.

:horny:

sabine5.jpg

Say what you will of her politics but she'd get it.

Big time.

May I take this opportunity to point out that McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin is a bit of a MILF.

:horny:

sabine5.jpg

Say what you will of her politics but she'd get it.

Big time.

Except that isn't a picture of Sarah Palin, rather it is Sabine Ehrenfeld, the Overstock.com spokesmodel.

Still a nice photo though!

Of course they should, however if they wish to impose policy based on their religious assumptions then this should be fought against. Otherwise you are on the way to a theocracy.

As a Unionist you must surely remember the shout in 1912 the "Home Rule is Rome Rule"?

Someones beliefs will always influence the policy they form, as it should. Though you do have me pegged on one thing though, Rome rule is not for me!

Nelly Terraces
Extreme-fundamentalism is always worrying no matter what the religion is. I would hope most Christians do not associate themselves with the extreme-right in America .

Spot on mate.

"The war in Iraq is god's will".

Yay! Make her the 2nd most important person in the world. Truly frightening.

Snake Plissken
Except that isn't a picture of Sarah Palin, rather it is Sabine Ehrenfeld, the Overstock.com spokesmodel.

Still a nice photo though!

It is?

Damn google images!

OK -

palin_sarah.thumbnail.jpg

She's still worth one.

Archived