Neil Lennon - help needed

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I know someone requested just last week for the picture of Lennon gettng it tight from the Hearts fans a couple of years ago. I have scoured JKB for the post with the picture and cant find it anywhere. I need a copy of the picture for a T-shirt someones trying to put togehter. Could anyone please repost picture. Cheers in advance.

quality, did anyone notice the old boy not even looking.

It's the guy in the top right hand corner that makes me laugh, his pursed lips and supercamp 'oooh' expression...and the bored looking 12 year old girl who appears to be completely disapproving of the adults around her and their behaviour. Hehe. Absolutely brilliant pic.

Rudolf's Mate
and the bored looking 12 year old girl who appears to be completely disapproving of the adults around her and their behaviour.

I think it's a case of 'loving parents at home, complete nutters on a Saturday!'

Such a quality picture, there's so many Jambos there giving him it tight.

He's such a great guy too, cant possibly understand why he was treated in such a way...

WestcoastJambo
Such a quality picture, there's so many Jambos there giving him it tight.

He's such a great guy too, cant possibly understand why he was treated in such a way...

Obviously we are just trying to encourage the unfortunate chap back on to his feet.:)

Poor Fellow.

embra jam tart

I hate Lennon more than anything. For me he is a simbol of everything i hate about glasgow septic. complete vermin! Is this normal?

Archived