OLDEST HEARTS ISSUED HEARTS PROGRAMME ?

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

was wondering if any fan knew when the 1st official hearts programme was issued ,V who , what season etc?. ? i collect hearts memoriibilla , progs , pictures, anything really. i do know we have a very old prog V arsenal from early 1900 or slightly earlier i think ? played in london thats very valuable ! and for that matter does any fans own really old progs ? and i mean pre 1940s home progs ? and whats there worth do you think ? .....and remember ....the ....bestlija ...... is yet ....to come..........:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun:

Now there’s an attacking formation for you…….2-3-5, none of this 4-5-1 nonsense. They had 5 up front and to hell with defense. It must have been something to see.

Hearts Heritage
Now there?s an attacking formation for you??.2-3-5, none of this 4-5-1 nonsense. They had 5 up front and to hell with defense. It must have been something to see.

1891033001%20Royal%20Arsenal%205-1%20Plumstead.jpg

1891033001.jpg

mirsad_beslija

wow ,thanks for that the royal arsenal programme is superb. wonder how many copies of those beauties still survive ? and the 1927 V the pars eh ? luv copies of them for sure..... thanks :)

mirsad_beslija

really eddie, well it would cracking if you could take a photo of its front cover and post it on here mate cheers . :) i think its worth a good few hundred quid for 1936 .

wow ,thanks for that the royal arsenal programme is superb. wonder how many copies of those beauties still survive ? and the 1927 V the pars eh ? luv copies of them for sure..... thanks :)

2 that I'm aware of. The Arsenal programme is the earliest that I'm aware of. Last one I know of that sold went for about ?2,000. Would imagine that would be doubled if one hit the market today.

Oldest in my own collection is away at Ayr in the Scottish Cup in 1896. Also have away at Newcastle in 1899. Earliest home programme I have is v Kilmarnock in 1931.

Home programmes pre-1940 go for roughly ?400-500.

Hope that helps.

GC

eddie fenwick
really eddie, well it would cracking if you could take a photo of its front cover and post it on here mate cheers . :) i think its worth a good few hundred quid for 1936 .

gimme until the weekend and ill get up the attic(not for sale btw,its all going to my son cameron adam)

mirsad_beslija

thanks for that london jambo. your 1931 V killie must be held very dear to you mate. also your old aways too. i take the old ones are single cards ?were as the home 1931 is a 4 or 8 page issue ?thanks . yes eddie get your prog on when you can mate ... appreciated :)

thanks for that london jambo. your 1931 V killie must be held very dear to you mate. also your old aways too. i take the old ones are single cards ?were as the home 1931 is a 4 or 8 page issue ?thanks . yes eddie get your prog on when you can mate ... appreciated :)

They are all very dear to me Mirsad. The 1896 Ayr is a single card but the Newcastle is a 4 page issue with a photograph - advanced stuff for the time. The Hearts home I'd need to check but I think its probably 16 or 20 pages to be honest. I'll check for you.

GC

mirsad_beslija

cheers londonjambo. ive only traked down the one hearts 1930s hearts home prog... and was in all places in the programme shop. albion road programmes . and we all know were that is near . :)

scott herbertson

This sold at Bonhams in 2004 for ?247

Huddersfield Town V Heart of Midlothian,

1934/5 Charity Cup, V/G.

Archived